Where in the world is Kamala?

How could they let this happen I thought she always wore her mask and I supposed that all the people around her have to to wear theirs too.

Reactions: y2h
She was exposed to Covid and is quarantining like a responsible leader/citizen.
Yeah I get that, but she could do virtual stuff and you really haven’t heard anything from her in weeks

FB_IMG_1602831991679.jpg

She might if she changed her stances on everything
I think we can both agree that this won't happen, right? :LOL: If we're honest, at this point in the election cycle, the only thing people are looking for is a gaffe or nebulous response to a softball question.

I think we can both agree that this won't happen, right? :LOL: If we're honest, at this point in the election cycle, the only thing people are looking for is a gaffe or nebulous response to a softball question.
Do you really think people are looking for softball questions right now? I think the vast majority have had their minds made up long ago. It will be interesting to see where we are as a country. I don’t think Biden will do any real harm, neither did Bammie. The Twitter FB thing is pretty concerning though

Do you really think people are looking for softball questions right now? I think the vast majority have had their minds made up long ago. It will be interesting to see where we are as a country. I don’t think Biden will do any real harm, neither did Bammie. The Twitter FB thing is pretty concerning though
I think we agree for sure that the vast majority have made their minds up long ago. Hence my response to requests for a press conference. The only thing they have to gain at this point is staying on message & dodging bullets from the other side. I don't get my news from Twitter of FB, so I'm not as concerned from an objectivity standpoint. I try to sample across different platforms/mediums to get a better cross-section of reporting, and then attempt to make a judgment. But it will be interesting to see how things play out across these large social media platforms in the months to come.

well the media is protecting Biden... might as well protect her.... amd YES, answer questions....
Again, regardless of your perspective, I think both campaigns are locked in on messaging - or attempting to do so in these final weeks. The media argument can go both ways as well. Fox is the dominant prime-time purveyor of news/opinion according to the ratings, and they work just as hard to protect POTUS. He gets free press anytime he wants it in those time-slots. And the left-leaning outlets do the same. As far as answering questions, I would ask you the same question I asked zeeman, is anything she could potentially say going to change your mind two weeks out from pulling the lever?

Again, regardless of your perspective, I think both campaigns are locked in on messaging - or attempting to do so in these final weeks. The media argument can go both ways as well. Fox is the dominant prime-time purveyor of news/opinion according to the ratings, and they work just as hard to protect POTUS. He gets free press anytime he wants it in those time-slots. And the left-leaning outlets do the same. As far as answering questions, I would ask you the same question I asked zeeman, is anything she could potentially say going to change your mind two weeks out from pulling the lever?
you got to be kidding ..... i have not seen ONE positive story on TRUMP in 4 years on CBS, NBC, ABC..... and if you think it is even, watch both townhalls, and you tell me if you saw a difference...... and then what Twitter and facebook have done over the last few days....... What network is Chris Wallace on?

you got to be kidding ..... i have not seen ONE positive story on TRUMP in 4 years on CBS, NBC, ABC..... and if you think it is even, watch both townhalls, and you tell me if you saw a difference...... and then what Twitter and facebook have done over the last few days....... What network is Chris Wallace on?
I'm sorry you're so upset about this. I didn't watch either town-hall, FWIW. But it's clear based upon the uproar on here that POTUS should have been handled with kid gloves. I mean, he agreed to appear, right? He wasn't forced? He could have gone on Carlson's show and done whatever he wanted for an hour. And don't tell me you're surprised about CBS, NBC, and ABC. Come on. As far as Twitter is concerned, POTUS better hope nothing happens to them - because they're his biggest mouthpiece. It is surprising that they censored the Giuliani/Bannon 'bombshell' though, considering they allowed him to retweet conspiracy theories about Seal Team 6 and Bin Laden. But at the end of the day, why do you even care anyway? Your boy got elected in 2016 despite all the bias. He can do it again, right?

I'm sorry you're so upset about this. I didn't watch either town-hall, FWIW. But it's clear based upon the uproar on here that POTUS should have been handled with kid gloves. I mean, he agreed to appear, right? He wasn't forced? He could have gone on Carlson's show and done whatever he wanted for an hour. And don't tell me you're surprised about CBS, NBC, and ABC. Come on. As far as Twitter is concerned, POTUS better hope nothing happens to them - because they're his biggest mouthpiece. It is surprising that they censored the Giuliani/Bannon 'bombshell' though, considering they allowed him to retweet conspiracy theories about Seal Team 6 and Bin Laden. But at the end of the day, why do you even care anyway? Your boy got elected in 2016 despite all the bias. He can do it again, right?
kid gloves... he hasn't ever been handled with kid gloves by the media.... so why don't you get yourself informed and watch BOTH townhalls, and then SPEAK.... if you saw the difference......