When will Cuyahoga falls ever win?

Word around Kreiger's farm market in Cuyahoga Falls is Keith Wakefield is preparing to bring the wing T and a level of tuffness that would make General Augusto Pinochet cringe.

If this is who I think it is, he was on Parker’s staff, and if this is the case, the firing of Parker and hiring of this guy makes absolutely no sense. Assistant coach on staff with no coordinator experience? This could not have been their first choice or it would have been done months ago.

My guess is that “maybe” Tim Budd was in the mix and the admin told him, or other coaches who were interviewed that they had no jobs available and that the job would be football only, and the other candidates told them to kick rocks.

If this is who I think it is, he was on Parker’s staff, and if this is the case, the firing of Parker and hiring of this guy makes absolutely no sense. Assistant coach on staff with no coordinator experience? This could not have been their first choice or it would have been done months ago.

My guess is that “maybe” Tim Budd was in the mix and the admin told him, or other coaches who were interviewed that they had no jobs available and that the job would be football only, and the other candidates told them to kick rocks.
Perhaps you are right. There are coaches who applied that coached and student taught at the Falls that were not given interviews. The whole process for securing a head coach is flawed and should be looked at. There are administrators that have never played or coached a sport making these decisions. If I were in their shoes, hire an outside firm with experts (former sport specific coaches) to handle the entire process. To answer the question on "When will Cuyahoga Falls ever win?"........never if the process stays the same.

Superintendent vowed to clean house after watching them play early in the season. More about the conduct of last year's staff. Doubtful that anyone from last year is back. This will be the proverbial 5 year plan.

Superintendent vowed to clean house after watching them play early in the season. More about the conduct of last year's staff. Doubtful that anyone from last year is back. This will be the proverbial 5 year plan.
The odd part about this - if it is Pask, he was on the staff! That is not “cleaning house”

Is this the guy to take the Black Tigers to get that highly coveted 16 seed in Region 1 against St. Eds on a consistent basis?