When does the state put the final numbers out?

To get the number of OHSAA recognized teams from last season, you would need to count the number of teams who had at least 7 wrestlers compete(wrestled in a match, look at bracket) at the Sectional Tournament in 2019.

I count 531ish (couple sectionals didn't have entry grids on baums so I estimated those).

187 D1
178 D2
166 D3

Of course there are more "teams" listed in D3 than D2 and D1 because there are far more teams with less than 7 in D3 than the others.

According to OHSAA.org they did approve the division assignments today but the minutes don’t say what they are (division assignments).

Schools that changed divisions (Let me know if I missed anyone)

New To Division 1
*From D2

MOUNT HEALTHY
OLENTANGY BERLIN
WEST CARROLLTON

New To Division 2
*From D1

ASHLAND
BELMONT
COPLEY
DOVER
MADISON COMPREHENSIVE
TRI-VALLEY
WESTERN BROWN

*From D3
BEACHWOOD
BETHEL-TATE
BLANCHESTER
FAIRLESS
FOSTORIA
HEATH
JOHNSTOWN-MONROE
MILTON-UNION
OTTAWA-GLANDORF
ROSSFORD
TRIWAY
WAYNESVILLE

New To Division 3
*From D2

ALEXANDER
AMANDA-CLEARCREEK
BATH
BENJAMIN LOGAN
CONNEAUT
FAIRVIEW
JEFFERSON AREA
KENTON
MEADOWDALE
MEIGS
NORTHRIDGE
OTSEGO
RAVENNA SOUTHEAST
TAFT
UTICA
WESTFALL
ZANE TRACE

Where will the D3 SW sectional be held now since Blanchester moves up to D2? Where was it held before Blan? Did Troy DBL up two weekends in a row?

Batavia Sectional D2 added Blanchester, Bethel, and Western Brown... I imagine they might move a couple teams back to the SE sectional. The numbers at Batavia are doubling the SE sectional now from the entry grids.

In D2 the southeast district has two sectionals, the southwest has three sectionals. there is no inter-mixing in the SW/SE per the OHSAA minutes.

Blanchester could choose to host the D3 sectional if they so choose, and the district board lets them. That said, it generally doesn't happen, because "staffing" it could be an issue.

Batavia Sectional D2 added Blanchester, Bethel, and Western Brown... I imagine they might move a couple teams back to the SE sectional. The numbers at Batavia are doubling the SE sectional now from the entry grids.
There will be a D3 SE sectional this year. All 9 SE D3 teams that went to Blan last year will be relocated back in SE. The D2 SW sectional at Batavia looks like it is going to be a great one this year.