What's going on in the world

What are they putting in Popeyes chicken sandwich, crack? ?

If they bring the McRib back I'm staying away from McDonald's.

He wants applauds like Obama gets...even if it is staged and not genuine. LOL

You mean like the protests when he did the commencement at ND?
CNN

I'm graduating with my department on Saturday, which is where we actually walk across the stage, receive the diploma, move our tassels. The graduation on Sunday is a group event... It's a group graduation, there’s no individual recognition at that. So I will get the opportunity to receive the diploma, walk across the stage, and be there with my classmates. And then I’m going to participate in the "ND Response" class of '09 "Vigil for Life," which we’re holding during commencement. It’s going to be a prayer service and an opportunity to celebrate life and our last four years here. It’s going to be a smaller, more intimate ceremony but I think it’s going to be very meaningful.

Anyone check out Disney+ yet? You get a free year if you have an unlimited data plan with Verizon

It looks pretty cool. Kinda funny that their severs still we’re swamped today, even though they knew full well what the launch was going g to look like traffic wise.

Regardless, the boys at Netflix are perspiring heavily.

All the Marvel films. All the Pixar films. The disney renaissance films. The Disney Channel shows 90s kids grew up with. Every episode of The Simpsons. All the Star Wars films.

And the library is only gonna grow

I think I'm gonna wait until it's finished and binge it
I salute your resolve. (y) I would have preferred to follow this approach, but clearly did not. I think this is where Netflix has the advantage, but can see pros/cons on either approach from streaming services.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg misses Supreme Court arguments due to illness

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was absent from oral arguments before the high court Wednesday morning due to an illness.
The court said Ginsburg, 86, remained home because of a stomach bug. While not having the opportunity to question attorneys during the arguments, she will be involved in deciding the cases.

White House Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham says President Trump is not watching public impeachment hearing. She says: "He's in the Oval in meetings. Not watching. He's working." But, Pres. Trump, as I type, is retweeting videos of Republican lawmakers from the hearing.​

Meanwhile the potus is on titter doing a play by play. LOL

White House Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham says President Trump is not watching public impeachment hearing. She says: "He's in the Oval in meetings. Not watching. He's working." But, Pres. Trump, as I type, is retweeting videos of Republican lawmakers from the hearing.

Meanwhile the potus is on titter doing a play by play. LOL

Does the Cheeto dust get everywhere when listening to Schiff?

Last edited by a moderator:
Guatemala & U.S. Target Most Sophisticated Cartel Cocaine Jungle Lab In Western Hemisphere

Guatemalan soldiers on post in Izabal province after three soldier were killed by the drug cartel in September. After the killings, Guatemalan Security forces in a joint operation with U.S. Intelligence agencies took down the largest jungle cocaine lab in the Western Hemisphere. The area was under a state of siege for two months by security forces.
Izabal, Guatemala – The horrific murders of nine Americans last week, including six innocent children, is an example of the increased brutality of Mexico’s most powerful cartels, its growing armed militias and its expansive power throughout the region.
In Guatemala, where this reporter was working last week, the evidence that U.S. and Guatemalan officials have a crisis on their hands was ripe with examples. The discovery and destruction of one of the largest cocaine jungle labs in the Western Hemisphere suspected to be operated by Mexico’s Sinaloa Cartel reveals the complex and borderless operations of the narco-trafficking organizations. Sinaloa is also suspected of being connected to the slayings of the Americans last week.

U.S. and Central American government officials say the war against the cartels must be fought jointly with the cooperation of nations in the Western Hemisphere if there is to be any success in dismantling the cartels.

School shooting in Cali, those gun laws are awesome. Oh and it was an Asian dude, tuck it back in your pants Happy and BJ

Guatemala & U.S. Target Most Sophisticated Cartel Cocaine Jungle Lab In Western Hemisphere
View attachment 4692

Guatemalan soldiers on post in Izabal province after three soldier were killed by the drug cartel in September. After the killings, Guatemalan Security forces in a joint operation with U.S. Intelligence agencies took down the largest jungle cocaine lab in the Western Hemisphere. The area was under a state of siege for two months by security forces.
Izabal, Guatemala – The horrific murders of nine Americans last week, including six innocent children, is an example of the increased brutality of Mexico’s most powerful cartels, its growing armed militias and its expansive power throughout the region.
In Guatemala, where this reporter was working last week, the evidence that U.S. and Guatemalan officials have a crisis on their hands was ripe with examples. The discovery and destruction of one of the largest cocaine jungle labs in the Western Hemisphere suspected to be operated by Mexico’s Sinaloa Cartel reveals the complex and borderless operations of the narco-trafficking organizations. Sinaloa is also suspected of being connected to the slayings of the Americans last week.

U.S. and Central American government officials say the war against the cartels must be fought jointly with the cooperation of nations in the Western Hemisphere if there is to be any success in dismantling the cartels.

Great to see it.

We need to tie ANY aid to these countries with cooperation crippling these parasites on our culture. The problem is that our drug habits likely put more money into these economies than our aid. I DO like the cruise missle option......