What's going on in the world

And to think the butt hurt brigade traded a guy quietly kneeling for all this? Enjoy the games Sunday.

The phony kneeling was spreading like head lice and distracting from our entertainment. We the people said stop it, and play ball. The bad behavior ended immediately.

No one cares if they want to write meaningless sayings on the back of their helmets in 1/2" letters. Things you have to point out with a microscope aren't really distracting.

Enjoy your invisible protests. We had no idea.

The phony kneeling was spreading like head lice and distracting from our entertainment. We the people said stop it, and play ball. The bad behavior ended immediately.

No one cares if they want to write meaningless sayings on the back of their helmets in 1/2" letters. Things you have to point out with a microscope aren't really distracting.

Enjoy your invisible protests. We had no idea.
LOL. Almost a big as the American flag. Can you see that? Enjoy.

1643201541353.jpeg

I'm sure. Declaring yourself the winner and walking away happens every time I bloody your nose.
You pleaded with me to stop so I did out of sympathy. Plus, my job is done now. You have learned that NFL=BLM and you can’t possibly un-know it now. With every minute you watch, you know all those guys on the field are playing on behalf of BLM. It will give me great pleasure this Sunday as I watch to know that it will be etched in your mind for the entirety of the games.

Last edited by a moderator:
You pleaded with me to stop so I did out of sympathy. Plus, my job is done now. You have learned that NFL=BLM and you can’t possibly un-know it now. With every minute you watch, you know all those guys on the field are playing on behalf of BLM. It will give me great pleasure this Sunday as I watch to know that it will be etched in your mind for the entirety of the games.

lol

I don't care about the warning label on the back of their helmets. I only care that the racist and disrespectful brats stop kneeling during the national anthem.

We the patriots did stop it, and you the whiney brats got the consolation prize!

Good times.

lol

I don't care about the warning label on the back of their helmets. I only care that the racist and disrespectful brats stop kneeling during the national anthem.

We the patriots did stop it, and you the whiney brats got the consolation prize!

Good times.
Glad to see you agree that BLM is not racist.

Good times.

Funny. I think it was the first NBA that banned kneeling. Not the NFL.
Thanks for illustrating the difference between the NFL & NBA. NBA players largely wanted to keep the kneeling and protests alive and had to be ORDERED to stop kneeling. But to the pubic it was extremely clear what the typical NBA player supported and disrespecting the flag/anthem was one of the things they supported.

On the other hand the NFL worked it out with it's players to both maintain respect for the flag/anthem while also allowing those players who wanted to practice their freedom of speech to practice it. It was clear to us fans that a lot of NFL players didn't support the kneel down. For most conservatives this is described as a WIN/WIN.

Exciting news, just up the road from Happier, an after-school Satan club is being started in Lebanon, Ohio.
Just an update the Satan club had their first meeting or whatever you want to call it. They had seven leaders there and two kids were in attendance. I hope the protesters that showed up continue to make presents until this Satan club ceases to exist. It has been reported that the Club plans to have monthly meeting and they were pleased with the turn out.

Just came to my attention tomorrow is Groundhog Day. If the groundhog sees his or her shadow it's six more weeks of winter and no shadow means spring will arrive six weeks early. You ask is this true the best answer is yes and as Dr Fauci says you can't argue with science.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

On “The View” Monday, Goldberg had expressed surprise that some Tennessee school board members were uncomfortable about nudity in “Maus.”

“I mean, it’s about the Holocaust, the killing of six million people, but that didn’t bother you?” she said. “If you’re going to do this, then let’s be truthful about it. Because the Holocaust isn’t about race. No, it’s not about race.”

She continued on that line despite pushback from some of her fellow panelists.

Active shooters at two schools happening in real time....Virginia and Minnesota. Officers down. Only in America.

lol

Good times.
You didn't stop chit .

Additional report on Groundhog Day. There are more groundhogs than the famous Punsutannney Phil that can make predictions of the future. have heard from more than one source that groundhogs have been coming out, looking around, getting very scared, and then as fast as they came out rush back into their dens. Most reports are saying this seems to mean we are probably going to have three more years of Biden.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

On “The View” Monday, Goldberg had expressed surprise that some Tennessee school board members were uncomfortable about nudity in “Maus.”

“I mean, it’s about the Holocaust, the killing of six million people, but that didn’t bother you?” she said. “If you’re going to do this, then let’s be truthful about it. Because the Holocaust isn’t about race. No, it’s not about race.”

She continued on that line despite pushback from some of her fellow panelists.
Goldberg has done very well for a high school dropout and deserves great praise as a comedian and actor.

Her political, economic, and medical opinions are nonsense though.

Last edited:
Lol. Durham will end up being a huge laughingstock. He makes pudding eating Mueller look like a super hero.
Only in your mind. You know Durham has been treading water just waiting until the D's do not control the House and Senate anymore. I am promising you more fun than you ever could imagine.

Here is a little news that might not get much play by the fake news media. N.M. Democrat Senator Ben Ray Lujan suffered a stroke and had to undergo surgery to ease swelling on his brain. The good news they are reporting he should make a full recovery. The bad news for the D's no word on how long he will be out of commission. D's had a marathon of votes scheduled this week and now Schumer is rushing to delay them. Something about the lack of a 50 to 50 vote plus Harris thing. So I will point out it seems a tragedy once again is viewed through the eyes of politics as a possible advantage or disadvantage depending on which side of the fence you are looking over.

Goldberg has done very well for a high school dropout and deserves great praise as a comedian and actor.

Her political, economic, and medical opinions are nonsense though.
Her real name is Caryn Elaine Johnson. So she’s not really Jewish.?