Liberty Center
Dublin Coffman
Upper Arlington
Central Crossing
New Philadelphia
Dublin Jerome
Hamilton Township
Dublin Scioto

Not me.... I know why.... Too many fat lazy people..... there you go, I said it. You see, the Democrats want to shut down the Country and keep it shut. They even want to continue to give the people an extra $600 on top of unemployment a week not to work. Harry, I don't even make $600.00 a week or close to that and yet I work. You see, they don't want people to work. Why is that? They want to destroy the Economy. Why is that? Because that is Trumps strong point so they want to destroy it so they can get elected. They want to have open boarders and give free college education, free health care, free representation to all illegal immigrants. Why is that Harry? For votes..... but who is going to pay for that? Well, all of us who are hard working individuals. Why are we in the mess we are in? I will tell you Harry..... Democrats want division so they and the media give out false and manipulated information to divide the country. Why would they do that? It is the Marxist way, Harry. Divide, Censor, and Conquer, change the way voting is done to remain in power while slowly taking away the freedoms of Americans so they don't notice but when they do it will be too late.

How should it of been handled. Shut down and learn. Once we got an understanding immediately open back up but keep high risk individuals self quarantined keeping 100% unemployment benefits or options of working at home if possible. The low risk/healthy just keep spreading it around until immunity or a vaccine. This would of happened if the Democrats weren't constantly bandstanding and the MSM was being honest about Covid data.

Did Wayne practice today?

All Lorain County schools a go. Avon, Avon Lake practicing. Bay, Westlake, Rocky River (10 minutes to the East) not practicing. They will face a schedule nightmare if Cuyahoga county does not play
Avon/Avon Lake.....not surprised both are.....if one is practicing you can damn well bet the other is too.