• 3-Tri-Valley

Votes: 19 29.7%
  • 4-Shenandoah

Votes: 8 12.5%
  • 5-Piketon

Votes: 9 14.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sandy Valley - The SV School board recently approved the installation of turf, and the team is led by a senior-to-be QB who already owns the Stark County record for career TD passes. You can eat at the Crossroads Restaurant in the plaza (cleverly named Crossroads Plaza) across the street from the school/stadium if catching a meal in the places you visit is your thing.

Need the ticket prices included in the poll.
Don't want more complaining about how much ya have to pay to get into the game.

If not visited already and just looking for unique experience, I went to a Dearborn Fordson game. Great setting, neighborhood, food, football and a unique environment in these parts. Definitely recommend.

Come to CVCA next year. The field is surrounded on 3 sides by the woods. Really cool when the leaves change.
Oh wow, that does look cool. Must be particularly when the set is setting.

If not visited already and just looking for unique experience, I went to a Dearborn Fordson game. Great setting, neighborhood, food, football and a unique environment in these parts. Definitely recommend.

Oh wow, that does look cool. Must be particularly when the set is setting.

I actually just watched the Belleville @ Fordson game last night..... great game!

And my wife thinks I'm the one who is too into high school sports! I vote Shenandoah.
I wrote up about my season on my site. It's on this thread here.

98 games in 16 States.

From 2010 to 2019 I attended 938 varsity football games in the US and Canada.

We hang out a lot during the season. I mainly do Ohio during the regular season, while he does mostly Pa.
I took in 112 games lase season in 9 different states.
How is that even possible? I mean,if you do a Friday and Saturday night every week that’s 20 games. Throw in five weeks of playoffs and that’s 10 more games. And maybe 6-8 for a championship weekend. That doesn’t even get you halfway there.