What Movies Did You Watch In July 2020?

vamp2syd

Hong yi xiao nu hai 2 (Taiwan-2017)

Horror: "The Tag Along 2" ... The little demon girl in red is back and she takes another girl as another parent frantically tries to find her. This one had some strange scenes specifically the Master Tiger scenes and it loses momentum and my interest as it goes on. Not as good as the first but their is still one more to watch..... 4.0/8

vamp2syd

Hitokowa 2: Honto ni kowainowa ningen (Japan-2013)

Horror: Anthology...... 5 stories consisting of a dog lover, a disobeying school girl, prank go wrong, beheading, and a cheating husband..... 3 of the stories were pretty good with the school girl and cheating husband being the best of the bunch..... 4.5/8

Purplemojo

Looking through the cast list I also saw Don't be Hard on the Beaver Ward Cleaver and Baby Baretta. I'm sure I've seen this one before but I can't remember the story anymore. Be a good Sunday movie.
I saw that after I had watched the film. I wish I had known before as I would have been looking for him. He is a truck driver who picks up the main character and is only on screen for a couple minutes.

vamp2syd

Ren mian yu: Hong yu xiao nuhai waizhuan (Taiwan-2018)

Horror: "The Tag Along 3: Devil Fish" .... 3rd installment is a prequel that takes place over 8 years prior to the first movie. A man who uses the Tiger Master to fight demons has one last battle against a very powerful archdemon. Meanwhile, a boy believes his mom has been possessed after exposing her to a devil fish. There was no little girl dressed in red demon in this one which did not go over well to those invested in this story but to me it did not matter. The production value on this was much better as well as the effects..... the best of the series so far.... hopefully more to come..... 5.5/8

vamp2syd

Mon Son Phee (Thailand-2015)

Horror Comedy: "Ghost Ship" ... 3 babbling idiots find themselves seeing ghosts while working on a ship. What have they stumbled on...... well, at first this was like able and the flamboyant gay guy was funny but then it just got old and I nodded off. Had to re-watch the last 15 minutes of it though I stopped caring..... 2.5/8

Purplemojo

Silver River (1948) - I believe that this is the first Errol Flynn movie I didn't like. A western, it seemed disjointed and not at all compelling. I really dislike the whole "I hate you, I hate you, I hate you...I love you" story line.

3/8