What Movies Did You Watch in December 2020?

WW84 - Big disappointment, if you can call watching Gal Gadot for 2 1/2 hours disappointing. Terrible story, making no sense and having no perceivable continuity. Knowing it was bad, I would have still watched it, just to see Gadot. She is an uncommon beauty.

For the life of me, I cannot understand why they skipped over WWII. There was a picture in the shot scanning her apartment, but the era was completely skipped by the people in control of the franchise. Maybe, having addressed WWI, which was a refreshing take, they felt dealing with WWII and Nazism would be redundant, even through that was the era of her comic book origin. Her, being an Israeli in real life might make dealing with the evils of the Holocaust very compelling.

3/8 for movie
10/10 for Gal Gadot
Happy New Year!

The Frontiersman series sounds interesting too. I'll give both a try. Not sure how much time I want to invest in frozen peas though. Besides, looks like they forget the best one: General Mills. ;)

It's more interesting than you might think with Marjorie Post who grew the Post fortune into General Foods realizing the genius in Birdseye's fast freezing process and turning it into a gold mine.

Oh great!

When I read the book years ago I was hoping it would be a movie. Oh well, ill give it a try. It was in the ten dollar bin at wally mart
I think I somehow got a free code for redbox and at the time, there wasn't much "new".

Ha.
Red box.

Watch it on betamax?
Lol.

You bought it at Walmart for $10. Both were DVD's no? At least I wasn't out any $$.

Let me know what you think of it. Since you were in the service around the time if I remember right.

I actually was waiting for some pics to develop and I noticed it and was in the spending mood!
It probably should have been in the $5 bin instead.

I grab stuff in those all the time. Get some good gems, especially old favorites in there.

I did get The Pacific before Christmas in one of those bins.

Pain & Gain- personal rating 7/8, realistically I know it’s a 4/8, but god, I love this movie

Last edited:
The last actual video store in our area finally threw in the towel last month. It was connected to a pizza place. Get a pizza and you could get a free movie rental.

We had one of those family pizza/video places go under about 25 years ago and I got a nice VHS copy of This is Spinal Tap for a couple bucks.

I looked at that first video three times and I'm not ashamed to say it! :p

there's not a lot of actors that could have pulled that off as well as Walhberg did. I'm figuring it only worked on the kids' end because they didn't know the most of what he was saying.

there's not a lot of actors that could have pulled that off as well as Walhberg did. I'm figuring it only worked on the kids' end because they didn't know the most of what he was saying.
Nor did I. lol Bad clip or my hearing? Probably some of each.

Walhberg - not a fan of that scumbag.

How many Palestinian child soldiers do you think Gal Gadot could suffocate at once with those massive thighs? At least 3.