What is this all about

Cleatmark

Many studies show the USA as among the least racist countries on the planet. Knowing that, what are the current goals of this current gyration of rioters? Employment wasn't an issue, opportunity wasn't an issue, income was on its way up, regulation for job creation has been slashed, energy is as cheap, etc... Every time I ask my liberal friends what is this all about they break down emotionally into a Trump hate filled diatribe. That's all it is. Seems like an awful waste of time and wealth.

Many studies show the USA as among the least racist countries on the planet. Knowing that, what are the current goals of this current gyration of rioters? Employment wasn't an issue, opportunity wasn't an issue, income was on its way up, regulation for job creation has been slashed, energy is as cheap, etc... Every time I ask my liberal friends what is this all about they break down emotionally into a Trump hate filled diatribe. That's all it is. Seems like an awful waste of time and wealth.
Talk about profiling...
was in a couple of countries that they searched your car, and your person, if you even looked muslim, entering a parking lot, restaurant, store, etc.........
Those who say America is the the worst, and racists, is a pack of fools.

I can't speak for 'rioters', because I don't personally know any. I also believe they should be held accountable for their actions. Anyone who incites violence or destroys public/federal property make that choice at their own peril. Those I know who peacefully protest are marching in support of police accountability in recent occurrences. As an example, if you think Breonna Taylor's situation would be handled the same way if she were an affluent white woman living in Upper Arlington, I can't help you. As far as POTUS is concerned, I think he's a worthless dbag, but I can successfully separate my political subjectivity with objectivity around a justice system that could clearly fix some things.

The point of it all is social unrest to push a far-left, anti-American agenda. Anarchists, Marxists, and radical Muslims are joined hand-in-hand in pushing exaggerated claims of -ism and -phobia to demonize the majority (white people, especially white men). So far, only around 15% of Americans have been radicalized but the real problem isn’t necessarily where we are now but where we’re heading. The number will grow rapidly as younger generations are fully indoctrinated in schools and via the media and social media.

Racism is in the eye of the beholder...there will never be a complete end to racism.

Pretty much every legitimate study shows that the U.S. is one of the least racist nations in the world. China and India on the other hand are usually shown to be among the most racist and bigoted nations, but don't tell the NBA, Nike, Apple, the NYT, etc...

The left needs and promotes racial and ethnic division to help them win elections.

Abortion disproportionately kills black babies (20,000,000+ since Roe v. Wade) and defunding or weakening the Police will disproportionately result in thousands of more black deaths per year from black on black crime. Not to mention the opposition to school choice and its effect on the black community.

Reactions: y2h
The point of it all is social unrest to push a far-left, anti-American agenda. Anarchists, Marxists, and radical Muslims are joined hand-in-hand in pushing exaggerated claims of -ism and -phobia to demonize the majority (white people, especially white men). So far, only around 15% of Americans have been radicalized but the real problem isn’t necessarily where we are now but where we’re heading. The number will grow rapidly as younger generations are fully indoctrinated in schools and via the media and social media.
Yep.

So far we've heard they are marching (rioting) for more police accountability. There's a hell a lot of damage for something I think we all agree upon. In fact I think Trump wanted a national data base built for police types so the bad few could be tracked as they move from department to department. The idea was killed.

The question that needs to be asked is why are the same people consistently repeating the same threads and arguments with different titles, knowing they are not doing so in a place of disagreement but in a place of me-too? They desperate for reinforcement of their beliefs and wishes to be trues?

Right now, there is one very small part of the population, putting in the work and effort, taking the risks for their beliefs. If they are marxist, then think how you're really doing nothing to counter them. No marching, no protest, no noise, just sitting and kvetching. The whiners from best I can tell are hunkered down where virtually none of this effects them. So why are they -farting?

Pretty much every legitimate study shows that the U.S. is one of the least racist nations in the world. China and India on the other hand are usually shown to be among the most racist and bigoted nations, but don't tell the NBA, Nike, Apple, the NYT, etc...

The left needs and promotes racial and ethnic division to help them win elections.

Abortion disproportionately kills black babies (20,000,000+ since Roe v. Wade) and defunding or weakening the Police will disproportionately result in thousands of more black deaths per year from black on black crime. Not to mention the opposition to school choice and its effect on the black community.
The left loves to label the right as divisive yet they are the ones who promote identity politics, highlighting our differences rather than our commonality.

The question that needs to be asked is why are the same people consistently repeating the same threads and arguments with different titles, knowing they are not doing so in a place of disagreement but in a place of me-too? They desperate for reinforcement of their beliefs and wishes to be trues?

Right now, there is one very small part of the population, putting in the work and effort, taking the risks for their beliefs. If they are marxist, then think how you're really doing nothing to counter them. No marching, no protest, no noise, just sitting and kvetching. The whiners from best I can tell are hunkered down where virtually none of this effects them. So why are they -farting?
It affects all of us. ?‍♂️ that "very small part of the population " has the backing of one of our two major political parties.

You want to radically transform America?

I can't speak for 'rioters', because I don't personally know any. I also believe they should be held accountable for their actions. Anyone who incites violence or destroys public/federal property make that choice at their own peril. Those I know who peacefully protest are marching in support of police accountability in recent occurrences. As an example, if you think Breonna Taylor's situation would be handled the same way if she were an affluent white woman living in Upper Arlington, I can't help you. As far as POTUS is concerned, I think he's a worthless dbag, but I can successfully separate my political subjectivity with objectivity around a justice system that could clearly fix some things.
Trump is a worthless Dbag as a person no doubt.
Do you think his policies are worthless as well or is it just him personally you are against?

What a stupid post...

You would prefer counter protest where more chit is burned and destroyed or peaceful protest that doesn't get covered by the media?

The only real meaningful protest is at the ballot box.

Trump is a worthless Dbag as a person no doubt.
Do you think his policies are worthless as well or is it just him personally you are against?
I could care less about him being a Dbag. Doesnt affect my life one bit. His policies do however. Which is why he has my full support. Which the left just doesnt get.

Why would I support a guy in Biden who's policies I completely disagree with...because hes "nice guy" ? What an irrelevant distinction. Thank God conservatives woke up from that flawed premise.

Finally some posters that can separate feelings and policy. Policies have been spot on but i wouldn't want to work for the guy (although his employees love him). Wait till he sends these governors or mayors a bill for the repair of federal property. That will be enjoyable to watch.

All this is about one thing. Power. The pandemic has been a god send for the leftists.
Leftists dont care about BLM or anybody.. they only wish to obtain power and force their dogma on all.

The real problem is that the folks wanting change keep moving the goalposts. It's about police killing black males until you point out the problems with the argument. Then it's about police brutality. Then when you start to work on that, it's about the equipment the police use, the funding they receive, the scary uniforms...... But before they get that out on the table they've added - free health insurance, free education, reparations, predatory lending, and why can all Twix be Left Twix?

The real problem is that the folks wanting change keep moving the goalposts. It's about police killing black males until you point out the problems with the argument. Then it's about police brutality. Then when you start to work on that, it's about the equipment the police use, the funding they receive, the scary uniforms...... But before they get that out on the table they've added - free health insurance, free education, reparations, predatory lending, and why can all Twix be Left Twix?

Yes.. its about their dogma. Bend the knee or else. Giving into demands is never enough.

I would assume minority citizens of a country that holds the belief that “all men are created equal” isn’t just the least racist, but actually strives to make that belief a reality.

I would assume minority citizens of a country that holds the belief that “all men are created equal” isn’t just the least racist, but actually strives to make that belief a reality.
And we do! But as we say in the country, you can take the horse to water, but you can't make him drink.

Equal opportunity will never result in equal outcome.