What is "the character of the country".

......this might be a tad strong. But, we do need to do something about the Leftist indoctrination that occurs in our public school systems. It may take a generation, but we could get this thing back on track.

Eradicated from our politics, not the earth. Don't be silly.

Seriously though, if Babbles does come from behind to win, are you open to "uniting" with his supporters?

We will never unite with you people. That bridge got burnt when you tried to take down a duly elected President through espionage.

The people that lead you need to be eradicated, not legitimized.

Ok hill jack Hitler. You can’t even eradicate the syphilis your sister gave you.

Ok hill jack Hitler. You can’t even eradicate the syphilis your sister gave you.
See...... now this is what I'm talking about with our public school system. This young man is sitting in 3rd period study hall spreading Leftist hate on the internet, instead of studying for that big Algebra1 test next period. Hot Cakes errrrr MrPearson, you better tone it down or they're gonna' put you in the penalty box again....take it easy.

See...... now this is what I'm talking about with our public school system. This young man is sitting in 3rd period study hall spreading Leftist hate on the internet, instead of studying for that big Algebra1 test next period. Hot Cakes errrrr MrPearson, you better tone it down or they're gonna' put you in the penalty box again....take it easy.
Haha so funny. He talks about eradicating people who don’t subscribe to the cult, and I’m the one with the problem? That’s rich.

We are certainly finding out a lot more about the character, or should I say lack thereof, of the entire Biden family.

Sickening.

He should have a press conference at noon announcing his withdrawal from the race.