What is the best way to contact the Midland organization? Their website lists no phone numbers or email addresses from what I can tell.

MattSandles

What is the best way to contact the Midland organization? Their website lists no phone numbers or email addresses from what I can tell.

If you were to look down through the post headings on this site you will find some names, numbers or email addresses from Midland teams. I'm not sure which team you are looking to get in contact with but I'm sure the people on this site can assist you.

I want to invite their teams to a tournament that has 84 teams registered already. It is a first-year tournament so they may not be aware of it yet.

I want to invite their teams to a tournament that has 84 teams registered already. It is a first-year tournament so they may not be aware of it yet.
DM them. They have one guy that handles their primary high school teams schedule. All the other teams are "satellite" teams and are sort of on their own.

Twitter. Midland Redskins twitter will get you to the correct guy. Like I said, they have one guy that handles the 15U Tribe, 16U Tomahawks, 17U Braves, 18u Redskins and I was told he handles the Redhawks now too. All the rest are "satellite" teams. They schedule themselves.
:rolleyes: whatever .that organization is not what they once were
The way they do business has changed since Joe passed in terms of finance but their top 5 teams are what they have always been, very well coached and very competitive.

Bill Scott is your man. Wearing the gear 24/7, couldn't have played an inning anywhere in his life. Bleeds the blue/yellow, he's your contact guy. I'm sure basesparent has him on speed dial.

Bill Scott is your man. Wearing the gear 24/7, couldn't have played an inning anywhere in his life. Bleeds the blue/yellow, he's your contact guy. I'm sure basesparent has him on speed dial.
Don't know Bill Scott but that does not mean anything because I don't know but a few people in that organization. But my kid pitched for the Redhawks last year. Due to Covid, they said that they were looking for teams to play in their round robins as that was the only thing they were going to play. I asked our admin who the interested teams should contact. She told me to contact the fellow that handles the twitter account. I passed on that information but that guy would not return the contact of the coach of the team that was interested in playing. I passed on the same information in this thread thinking that maybe things were just chaotic last year. That is all. Just so you know my experience with Midland was mixed. Some of things they do are incredible. But I wish they were a little more transparent with their thinking in terms of scheduling.