What Home and Home Series would you like to see

We played Massillon in home-home series on two recent contracts from 2009-11 and then from 2013-15. The contracts ran out and the programs went in different directions for whatever reason. Would love to see that game back on the schedule.

To answer your question, though, we're currently in home-home series with Cols. Desales, Dover, New Philadelphia and recently had home-homes with Youngstown Ursuline, Boardman, Cols. Watterson, Poland, Canton Central, St. Clairsville, Barberton, East Liverpool, Wheeling Park (WV), Brooke (WV), Morgantown (WV), etc.
What do you consider "recent" home and home series?

It would be cool for a Mahoning Valley Vs. Start County, battle for bragging rights games. Selected schools from divisions 2-7 will represent each area in weeks 1-3 and the area that wins the most games wins the "bragging rights" trophy. There are already a lot of games played between the two, it would be nice to give it a little more spice to the games.

I wish Ohio would go back to six divisions. Then we could have the Ohio-Pennsylvania challenge. The best team in each classes/divisions would match up. So, the best in Ohio D1 would play the best in Pennsylvania AAAAAA. It would be D2 vs. AAAAA, D3 vs. AAAA, D4 vs. AAA, D5 vs. AA, and D6 vs A. Unfortunately, the seventh division is probably here to stay.

I’ll add a few more

Coldwater vs Massie
Mogadore vs Ridgewood
Alliance vs Ravenna
Alliance vs Struthers
Marlington vs Lake
Marlington vs Medina Buckeye
Perry vs Chardon
Canfield vs Hoover
Jackson Vs Massillon
Tuslaw vs Canton South
Tuslaw vs Carrollton
Louisville vs Boardman
Buchtel vs Glenville
Aliquippa (PA) vs Hubbard
Orrville vs Steubenville
Orrville vs CCC
Minerva vs EL
Salem vs Manchester
GlenOak vs Barberton
Northwest vs Indian Creek
Northwest vs Louisville (old times sake)

Maybe Mackinbiner can explain why Massillon JACKSON doesn’t play Massillon Washington?

It would be cool for a Mahoning Valley Vs. Start County, battle for bragging rights games. Selected schools from divisions 2-7 will represent each area in weeks 1-3 and the area that wins the most games wins the "bragging rights" trophy. There are already a lot of games played between the two, it would be nice to give it a little more spice to the games.

I agree we need more EBC vs NE8 and Federal league vs AAC or whatever it’s called now.

I think Stark has an advantage D1-D2
The Valley D3-5

I wish Ohio would go back to six divisions. Then we could have the Ohio-Pennsylvania challenge. The best team in each classes/divisions would match up. So, the best in Ohio D1 would play the best in Pennsylvania AAAAAA. It would be D2 vs. AAAAA, D3 vs. AAAA, D4 vs. AAA, D5 vs. AA, and D6 vs A. Unfortunately, the seventh division is probably here to stay.

And I wish PA would go back to 4 classifications. It is so watered down and a farce. It's all about money. Schools are closing, less teams playing, less kids playing, so let's expand. Makes no sense other than they needed more classifications to try and generate more games and more gate money to make up for the loss of teams and participation. What a joke!

I
Agreed. But to go slightly off topic, what's the point of states using A's for classification? 6A, 5A, and so forth. The letter is clearly redundant, so why not just use the number, which is what's functional in the first place?

We'll play whoever wants to put us on the schedule. To my knowledge, we are still open in week 2 in 2021 and 22.

Coldwater vs Milton Union

Coldwater vs Piqua

Coldwater vs Bellbrook/Franklin

Coldwater vs Marion (Indiana) Eastbrook (usually have a decent record and I believe was in the state championship within the last 5-10 years or so)

Coldwater vs A large Indiana school that is beatable that can provide a crapton of harbin points.

Coldwater vs Coldwater (Michigan) just for laughs!

Other schools:

Fort Recovery vs Jay County (Have family at/graduated from both)

Parkway vs South Adams

Delphos Jefferson vs Delphos St John's (Happening)

Marion Local vs Liberty Benton

Minster vs McComb

New Bremen vs Pandora Gilboa

I've always had the notion that Piqua and either Coldwater or Marion would be a great early season matchup.

Barberton Vs. Wadsworth
Barberton Vs. North Canton Hoover
Barberton Vs. Warren Harding
Canton Timken Vs. Akron Central-Hower

You think Cleveland JFK-which does have a home field-would ever do home-and-home? I remember when the Eagles traveled to Marietta in consecutive seasons without letting the Tigers return the favor.

You think Cleveland JFK-which does have a home field-would ever do home-and-home? I remember when the Eagles traveled to Marietta in consecutive seasons without letting the Tigers return the favor.
No.

Inner-city teams that don't have a large following generally play their nonconference games on the road because they are getting a guaranteed payout (and probably a meal, too). JFK wouldn't make enough money on a home game vs. a road game with a guaranteed payout.