What Home and Home Series would you like to see

I can understand most of your wish list, but the Ignatius/Steubenville one is a head scratcher for me. Absolutely no way this one will EVER materialize. Absolutely nothing in it for Reno. Heck, he only schedules little ole Massillon when he knows that he has a good group coming up. NO way he would ever call Kyle.

I agree. Steubenville is just on the lower end of D3. They aren't one of the big boys in Ohio anymore. The likes of Saint Ignatius, Toledo Central Catholic, or Trotwood Madison would destroy them.

No.

We need them to play Poland Seminary in the Battle of Schools that Have Private-Sounding Names but Are Very Much Public. St. Henry can play St. Paris Graham in the nightcap. Let's make it a tripleheader and have St. Bernard-Elmwood Place play Gallia Academy.
love it!

Louisville vs STA
Massillon vs Ignatius (Why Not)
Kenton vs Dover (Battle of 5 Wides)
Coventry vs Manchester (Old 93 rivals)
McKinley/Mass/Alliance vs Steubenville
Mooney vs Canfield
Wooster vs Phila
Northwest vs CCC (played from 2014-2016 but very lean years for NW, very talented for CCC, should be a week 1 game and a rivalry)

Would love to see X against Whitmer, TCC, PC (or any of the Columbus teams for that matter), Massillon, McKinley, Hoban, or WW locally. A lot better than playing a Canadian team or 3 out of state teams.

A Colerain- WW game would be fun, and the entire game including halftime would only take about 90 minutes.

Louisville vs STA
Massillon vs Ignatius (Why Not)
Kenton vs Dover (Battle of 5 Wides)
Coventry vs Manchester (Old 93 rivals)
McKinley/Mass/Alliance vs Steubenville
Mooney vs Canfield
Wooster vs Phila
Northwest vs CCC (played from 2014-2016 but very lean years for NW, very talented for CCC, should be a week 1 game and a rivalry)

I’ll add a few more

Coldwater vs Massie
Mogadore vs Ridgewood
Alliance vs Ravenna
Alliance vs Struthers
Marlington vs Lake
Marlington vs Medina Buckeye
Perry vs Chardon
Canfield vs Hoover
Jackson Vs Massillon
Tuslaw vs Canton South
Tuslaw vs Carrollton
Louisville vs Boardman
Buchtel vs Glenville
Aliquippa (PA) vs Hubbard
Orrville vs Steubenville
Orrville vs CCC
Minerva vs EL
Salem vs Manchester
GlenOak vs Barberton
Northwest vs Indian Creek
Northwest vs Louisville (old times sake)

It would be cool for a Mahoning Valley Vs. Start County, battle for bragging rights games. Selected schools from divisions 2-7 will represent each area in weeks 1-3 and the area that wins the most games wins the "bragging rights" trophy. There are already a lot of games played between the two, it would be nice to give it a little more spice to the games.