What happened when a Democrat attended a Trump rally

The best part is all the insane people in the comments section...most of whom do a great job of proving the author's points.

I did not know Trump has told 16,000 lies, and yet when I ask for someone to point out a real lie not a difference in opinion one, I never hear one except the he claimed he drew the largest crowd. What a bad lie that was.

The 2 biggest takeaways are that there is a fervent knitting community, and the members of that community are predominately radical leftists.

I did not know Trump has told 16,000 lies, and yet when I ask for someone to point out a real lie not a difference in opinion one, I never hear one except the he claimed he drew the largest crowd. What a bad lie that was.
I could give you hundreds but this one was a doozy. He said when he signed the do nothing Phase 1 agreement with China that the USA never exported more than 17B in agriculture products to China. That was a total lie. We exported 26B in 2015. Amazing he would even try tompull that one off given that the data is so easily available but the low info cult does not know any better.

I could give you hundreds but this one was a doozy. He said when he signed the do nothing Phase 1 agreement with China that the USA never exported more than 17B in agriculture products to China. That was a total lie. We exported 26B in 2015. Amazing he would even try tompull that one off given that the data is so easily available but the low info cult does not know any better.
That is a misstatement of fact, not a lie. Do you really think you are so much smarter than his supporters? And specifically the ones who would care about such a "lie".

So is that a lie or a mistake?

Are you mature enough to understand the difference?

That is a misstatement of fact, not a lie. Do you really think you are so much smarter than his supporters? And specifically the ones who would care about such a "lie".
I just get a kick out of people who do not believe in absolute truth - because they do not believe in a god with authority to establish absolute truth (if they are full-fledged lefties), and who do believe in "personal truth" and "truth of narrative (theirs)", being absolute and very bold in their declarations of what lies are and who is telling them.

Perhaps Trump's personal truth is different than theirs. Lol.

Here is what is really behind the left's constant accusation of lies: their basic narrative is "Orange Man very bad, very corrupt, criminal, incapable of telling truth". Since almost everything he says contradicts some narrative of theirs, he is a liar. Their narrative is the standard of truth and Trump consistently stomps on it, ergo, he lies.

That's why, when challenged for specific examples, they can't go far beyond the statement, "He lies. He is a liar." In their world, it is self-evident. When they do give examples, they aren't very good ones usually. In some cases, and to my amusement, they provide examples of Trump engaging in hyperbolic humor on purpose, and take him literally. We hear it and laugh. They hear it and with contorted frowny faces declare it to be lies. Politics was a lot more fun back when leftists had a sense of humor.

Lying, in the traditional sense, requires intentional deception. I believe we all lie - to varying degrees and extents. If we do it all the time, we are liars. If we do it occasionally, I would say we lied in a particular instance, but since it is not our usual habit, I wouldn't call us liars - but we do all lie at some points and times. If so, isn't it curious that a bunch of people who lie or are liars accuse another person of lying or being a liar? There seems to be a lack of self-awareness there that is appalling. But if lying requires that one know the truth and intentionally communicate something for the purpose of deception, as opposed to, say, someone mis-speaking, remembering, etc. then when we declare something a lie, we are in essence saying that either we can read the mind of others or there is a lot of evidence that proves the state of mind and intent. In my experience, lefties do not want to provide proof and seem to be willing to lay claim to mind-reading powers that I certainly do not possess or claim. That's why they are the good and elite people, I suppose.

Last edited: