What did you think of Wonder Woman 1984?

Highlights for me....

1) Thought I saw an old Roadrunner in the background.
2) Gary Numan song came on in the background
3) Linda Carter turned me from a boy to a man made a guest appearance.

Highlights for me....

1) Thought I saw an old Roadrunner in the background.
2) Gary Numan song came on in the background
3) Linda Carter turned me from a boy to a man made a guest appearance.

That’s not a great set of highlights for the movie’s sake.

That’s not a great set of highlights for the movie’s sake.

Well..... I am a muscle car guy so my eyes are always looking around the background of films set back in the day. As for Gary Numan.... this guy has more hits than the song "Cars" so when they played something different from him it made me smile... and uh, a boy will be a boy...

As for the movie I had to put my brain away to enjoy it. It is what it is but after about an hour and 45 minutes I was clock watching waiting for it to end. They could of done away of the opening sequence as it did nothing for the film but make it much longer....... a few more cuts would of helped the pacing but basically it was a silly film but I mean is that not the style of the genre???

As for the movie I had to put my brain away to enjoy it. It is what it is but after about an hour and 45 minutes I was clock watching waiting for it to end. They could of done away of the opening sequence as it did nothing for the film but make it much longer....... a few more cuts would of helped the pacing but basically it was a silly film but I mean is that not the style of the genre???
I'm not sure how that flashback at the beginning played into the story of the movie. Basically, it was a don't cheat to win moral. I guess in a very, very loose way it was connected to the end of the movie but it really had no reason to be there. Also, I thought the flashback looked very cartoonish.