What Did You Learn New today??

19AL63

I listen to about half of Trump's rally speech in Michigan last night. Did this while trying to watch basketball. I mentioned to the boss Trump is not a Reagan he is not even an Obama, but he sure beat the heck out of Biden as a speech giver. Liberal democrats let me say this you might not like or agree with what he says but you do not have to try and guess what he meant or have someone tell you what he meant after the speech like you do when Biden gives his. Never once while I listen did I go what the is he trying to say.

cabezadecaballo

I learned that "No good deed goes unpunished" still holds true -

LOL at Seinfeld's "muffin-stump lady" on steroids

Last edited:

MasonComet

U. S. American
Can't believe I didn't know this BUT...

If you have an iPhone and use it to take a picture of something that has text (a sign, flyer, document, etc.), the phone will recognize the text and you can copy said text from the picture . I found out by accident after I took a picture of a humorous license plate.
This technology has existed for a long time (Adobe Acrobat) but I didn't realize this was a feature on iPhone. My friend said it does not work on his new Android.

It even works (somewhat) on documents that are handwritten.

cabezadecaballo

Today I give a thumbs-up to my liberal cousin because with out her announcing on Facebook i would not have known Rachel Maddow is returning to her show tonight. - As my cousin said "awesome".
I am so sorry about your cousin's life, such as it is.....

cabezadecaballo

I work for a healthcare company. We are pretty ”Woke” . Just saw on our employee website that this is: Black Paternity Health Week. Hmmm.
wtf is that ?

I copied and pasted and forgot the "B" first time, and it went to the same search both times..... crazy, huh ?...

cabezadecaballo

I learned that the alphabet mafia pushed too far when they went after Cali executives - they finally found the political limits for their stupidity.

Earn it like everybody else, bitches.

Last edited:

19AL63

Today I give a thumbs-up to my liberal cousin because with out her announcing on Facebook i would not have known Rachel Maddow is returning to her show tonight. - As my cousin said "awesome".
I would like to also point out that not one of her friends have responded in anyway to her announcement. I kept quiet because I really hope to keep peace in our family, but I did find not one positive response a little strange ,since she does live just out side of Cleveland.

Last edited:

19AL63

I learned that you don't need a Trump endorsement to win a campaign as a Republican...

Tell me how much of that was from Democrat donors? The chance of a D winning in WY is slim so I could see D's giving to her so a Trump supporting R is not elected. Warning to all givers to her campaign could be a good chance it will be a waste of your money. With all that money she still is behind in the polls.

Mean Machine

Tell me how much of that was from Democrat donors? The chance of a D winning in WY is slim so I could see D's giving to her so a Trump supporting R is not elected. Warning to all givers to her campaign could be a good chance it will be a waste of your money. With all that money she still is behind in the polls.
So every candidate Trump endorses wins?

cabezadecaballo

I would like to also point out that not one of her friends have responded in anyway to her announcement. I kept quiet because I really hope to keep peace in our family, but I did find not one positive response a little strange ,since she does live just out side of Cleveland.
Cuyahoga Co is majority Dem, but most of the monied 'burbs' aside from the godless ACLU Jews east of the city and the government employees are going (R). It's idealistic morons and gimme culture v. the rest up here.

bigkat

I learned that "No good deed goes unpunished" still holds true -

LOL at Seinfeld's "muffin-stump lady" on steroids
now that is funny....and make sure Cosmo wears the ribbon during the walk

cabezadecaballo

I didn't learn this today, but I certainly found confirmation that the gluttonous person is seldom limited to food for gluttony. I just despise this phony hog -

19AL63

Has anyone turn in to hear Rachel? I was wondering what block buster news she has promised to show and tell. Hope it is a better show than the I have a copy of Trumps tax return was. Took her an hour to show us the front paper which is all she had.

cabezadecaballo

Has anyone turn in to hear Rachel? I was wondering what block buster news she has promised to show and tell. Hope it is a better show than the I have a copy of Trumps tax return was. Took her an hour to show us the front paper which is all she had.
I am often tempted to indulge in the comic relief, until I remember that every tune-in is an implicit endorsement of the product. Can't "vote" for Madcow on Mancow or whatever that broad is called. I wait for the comedy clips.