What are you watching?

The Howard University Bison (The Mecca) vs Kansas in the NCAA tournament.

Howard has now played the Jayhawks 2 times in a row in this tournament.

32 years apart ,

I just finished binging through Tulsa King. It's interesting, and I'm a bit surprised at how well it's done. But that ain't Tulsa. Every scene looks to be miles and miles outside Tulsa toward the north or east of the city. West side is wooden and hills and south side has tons of suburbs.

Overall things come together a little too conveniently with the core actors meeting each other. But for the sake of brevity I understand artistic license dictates you can't have episodes upon episodes of networking. Everything works exactly the first time with every chance encounter.

I just finished binging through Tulsa King. It's interesting, and I'm a bit surprised at how well it's done. But that ain't Tulsa. Every scene looks to be miles and miles outside Tulsa toward the north or east of the city. West side is wooden and hills and south side has tons of suburbs.

Overall things come together a little too conveniently with the core actors meeting each other. But for the sake of brevity I understand artistic license dictates you can't have episodes upon episodes of networking. Everything works exactly the first time with every chance encounter.

i ended up really enjoying it.

Ted Lasso: still good.
Mayor of Kingstown: the only Sheridan show I still find myself enjoying.
Ghosts: not ground breaking but the fluff I can use once a week.

Still waiting for Severance, a few others from last season I enjoyed.

Can't seem to find any replays of the game I wanted to catch yesterday, see the ol alma mater. How bad did Purdue beat Fairleigh Dickinson?

Ted Lasso: still good.
Mayor of Kingstown: the only Sheridan show I still find myself enjoying.
Ghosts: not ground breaking but the fluff I can use once a week.

Still waiting for Severance, a few others from last season I enjoyed.

Can't seem to find any replays of the game I wanted to catch yesterday, see the ol alma mater. How bad did Purdue beat Fairleigh Dickinson?
Oh palease.

They are practically calling you Einstein on the College Basketball Forum for your pre-game insight. :ROFLMAO:

Purdue still has much to be proud of as Boilermaker Matt Ramos pinned 3x defending NCAA champ Spencer Lee, who many regard as the best pound for pound wrestler in all of college wrestling, in the semis yesterday.

Oh palease.

They are practically calling you Einstein on the College Basketball Forum for your pre-game insight. :ROFLMAO:

Purdue still has much to be proud of as Boilermaker Matt Ramos pinned 3x defending NCAA champ Spencer Lee, who many regard as the best pound for pound wrestler in all of college wrestling, in the semis yesterday.
Did you see Spencer Lee’s mothers meltdown? Oh my gosh. Hopefully she has several other sets of eyeware.

Oh palease.

I think there's a high rated local wrestler looking at Purdue. Honestly I didn't know Purdue had a strong program. When I went, Crew was considered the toughest practice on campus.

Ted Lasso from the beginning
Ted Lasso Season 3
Picard
Mandalorean
Ghosts
Will Trent
Mayor of Kingstown
Shrinking

Thinking of picking up War of the Worlds (?). Definitely looking for something engaging that has some characters worth liking.

Keep us posted on this show. I do not have Paramount +, but the kids want me to add it. I’d need a reason for me and this could be it.

Peacock and Paramount+ are the best content vs price values out there as far as streamers go IMO. Plus with Paramount + you can add Showtime for $2 more a month, which would get you Billions, Succession and Yellowjackets, as well as past shows like Dexter, Homeland, House of Lies, Ray Donovan, and Shameless.

really enjoying Keifer Sutherland's new show "Rabbit Hole" on Paramount+ so far.

Interesting, I'm currently watching Taken 3, which has a similar plot, and Liam Neeson just said "I'm going down the rabbit hole".

" used for referring to a situation that is strange, confusing, or illogical, and often hard to escape from"

Ted Lasso Ep 3. There is SO much going on in each of these episodes, and it all can tie back to any episode of any season, I'd be completely missing 90% if not for reading message boards and the IMDB Trivia. Now that I'm on my guard though... I catch some things.

Problem is, so much popular and particular culture going on here, I know I'm still missing a lot. Songs in the background, movie and tv show quotes I didn't know were quotes, "Norm's" photo on a wall. It all has relevance.