What are you watching?

Does your DVR permit you to record more than two offerings at a time? MINE only permits two, and I HATE IT BIGGLY! Because it appears that there will be a period of time when NOTHING is on. And THEN, they will air four or five shows in the same hour.:unsure:
Mine does three. I am going to upgrade to the newer one that records six shows at a time.

Shrinking on Apple+
Same creators as Ted Lasso. Stars Jason Segel and Harrison Ford.

Five episodes are released now, I’ve seen three.

Segel is outstanding. Ford is in a supporting role, but he kills it— definitely worth a watch.

Shrinking on Apple+
Same creators as Ted Lasso. Stars Jason Segel and Harrison Ford.

Five episodes are released now, I’ve seen three.

Segel is outstanding. Ford is in a supporting role, but he kills it— definitely worth a watch.
Thanks, I've watched the first two now. Likeable characters. Good story.

Started watching Rectify. It ran on the Sundance channel from 2013-2016. Very intense emotional show, reminds me a lot of Six Feet Under with a southern gothic tone.

Checking out McCartney 3, 2, 1 on Hulu, really interesting to see his insights on these classic songs. Also like the isolated instruments and you can hear why McCartney is considered one of the best musicians ever. His piano and bass skills are crazy good.

Clarkson's Farm - Season 2.

British entertainer, Jeremy Clarkson, known for automotive shows 'The Grand Tour' and 'Top Gear,' leaves city life behind and shares his adventures at taking up farming life in England's countryside. This is very funny at times.
Just finished Wow! I can see why we left England. Great story about farming.

Just finished up The Offer on Paramount Plus. It's a drama series based upon the development and shooting of The Godfather. Not great and a little long, but entertaining and informative.

Found on Vudu yesterday a show my Wife and I use to watch when it came out: It Takes a Thief (not the Robert Wagner show).

Two former thiefs break into peoples' homes to show them how unsecure they are, while owners watch their place get robbed and trashed. The show then hooks them up with the necessary security features they need.

Fosse/Verdon.

There are not too many musical theater fans here but this couple basically laid the road map to the choreography for the 2nd half of the 20th century on Broadway. Real interesting back story too that showed how easy it was for straight dudes to get women in that business. At times drags but for the most part ecent series that garnered Michelle Williams an Emmy as Gwen Vernon.

Planet Earth Learning more about animals than I will ever remember. Similiar to NOVA. Richard Attenborough narrates. Music adds.

BBCA

Cunk on Earth:
"Little did the Roman Empire know they were about to come up against their biggest challenge yet, a man of peace. Jesus Christ, street name, 'Son of God.'"

A look at civiliation from the beginning of time. I couldn't pick only one quote to describe it. The war with the cows was enlightening. We hadn't covered that in my classes.

Philomena Cunk (Diane Morgan) interviews serious academics (I googled to check, not actors) and their keeping straight faces is the fun part for me. Plus some terrific scenery, maybe. Worth it if you can find it. It says BBC-Netflix but it's not on my Netflix.
Check Netflix now. Five episodes released Jan 31, 2023. Hoping she will do more, these are great!

Diane was great in After Life on Netflix as well.

Check Netflix now. Five episodes released Jan 31, 2023. Hoping she will do more, these are great!

Diane was great in After Life on Netflix as well.
Thanks for the heads up. I'll look up that After Life show too.

Watching Cunk the first time, I didn't realize it was an actress playing Cunk. I thought it was a real person, comedian for sure but one named "Cunk." There are so many twisted quotables in those shows.