What are you watching?

I’ll tell you what I’m not watching, this POS. What’s Queen Latifah fighting against? Diabetes? Heart Disease? High Cholesterol?

I’ll tell you what I’m not watching, this POS. What’s Queen Latifah fighting against? Diabetes? Heart Disease? High Cholesterol?

ProductImages_EQ_PLUS_Caffeine_360x400.jpg

Just finished watching "Roman Holiday" for the 12th or so time.
Any good? I'm still trying to get up the nerve to watch "Breakfast At Tiffany's".

Right now watching Match Game '75 with Mrs. Z. We're always googling to find out what a celebrity panelist did to be referred to as a celebrity.

Funny. My son and I were saying the same thing when this popped up during the football game.

Was watching some of Grant on the History Channel. An amazing story.

Didn't realize how much I missed teaching about the Civil War.

Who says a fat woman can’t kick ? Oh right, Human Biology.
This is why I haven’t watched any prime time show on network TV for almost 3 years. If it wasn’t for the commercials spots on sports programming I wouldn’t even know shows like this existed. Viewership has to be at a new low on ABC,NBC, CBS prime time cause I really don’t know anyone who watches.

Any good? I'm still trying to get up the nerve to watch "Breakfast At Tiffany's".

Breakfast At Tiffany's is a flawed classic and worth a viewing if in the right frame of mind. The opening of the film is a visual classic and the iconic Holly Golightly character cements Audrey Hepburn as one of the all time best. On the flipside Mickey Rooney as Mr. Yunioshi is an out right racist take on Asian-Americans and there are plenty of other uncomfortable scenes. Really gives a good feel for what cinema was like in the early Kennedy years...

Pal Joey

You would be amazed on how many people don't get this song.

:>---

SALT
Sinatra is not my style of music, but I never realized how talented he was until he died and everybody was playing his songs.

Which is my one big gripe about Rock music, so many singers can't.

Sinatra is not my style of music, but I never realized how talented he was until he died and everybody was playing his songs.

Which is my one big gripe about Rock music, so many singers can't.
Been a Sinatra fan for a long, long time.
Rock music? They still make that? I routinely rock on to my favorite Pandora Channel I created about 20 years ago. it is like the epitomey of awesomeness in the 80s/early 90s