10 Oscar nominations / won 5
Wins...
Best Motion Picture / Billy Wilder
Best Director / Billy Wilder
Orginial Screenplay / Billy Wilder and I. A. L. Diamond
Best Art Direction (B&W) / Alexandre Trauner and Edward G. Boyle
Best Film Editing / Daniel Mandell
- numerous other film awards from other organizations -

selected : United States Library of Congress National Film Registry.

The film's title theme, was originally titled "Jealous Lover",
and first used in 1949 (film 'The Romantic Age') and thus not
eligible for an Academy Award nomination.
"Theme from The Apartment" by Ferrante & Teicher, reached #10 on
the Billboard Hot 100 chart in 1960.

:>---

SALT

Life in Pieces. This was apparently a sitcom on CBS that I completely missed. I am currently watching on Prime and I am about a season in. It is about a family and each half hour episode is broken into 4 separate scenarios. It reminds me of the early episodes of Modern Family, when it was witty and funny (unlike when it became slapstick and unfunny). It has been pretty good so far and I would recommend it.

And God Created Woman (1956)
And_God_Created_Woman_1956_poster.jpg

Brigitte Bardot was the HOT thing back then...

1964 ~ @ age 30 (she's 88 now)
lossy-page1-220px-Brigitte_Bardot_em_visita_ao_Brasil%2C_1964.tif.jpg

:>---

SALT

Life in Pieces. This was apparently a sitcom on CBS that I completely missed. I am currently watching on Prime and I am about a season in. It is about a family and each half hour episode is broken into 4 separate scenarios. It reminds me of the early episodes of Modern Family, when it was witty and funny (unlike when it became slapstick and unfunny). It has been pretty good so far and I would recommend it.
Yes it is funny, finished the last episode about two weeks ago.

Space: Above and Beyond
Youtube link

Only one season but I really enjoyed it. Already mentioned several strong points in earlier posts. It also makes good use of war history and our-time culture. GREAT music thoughout. A little weak on predictive tech, keyboards and such but it doesn't get in the way of what are still, very original stories. Definitely recommend.

Now having read reviews I understand that these creators also did a lot on X-Files so not unexpected it was good. The reviews all say pretty much the same: ahead of it's time and Fox kept screwing with its time-slot. I really would like to see what they intended for their complete story, even a book but a reboot would be great.

Heartland season 13 on the UP Network.
You are probably almost done, so you might want to try Wildfire on Amazon. This was a series on ABC family back in the day, similar premise but in California and a wayward girl comes to the farm as opposed to a wayward boy (Ty).

You are probably almost done, so you might want to try Wildfire on Amazon. This was a series on ABC family back in the day, similar premise but in California and a wayward girl comes to the farm as opposed to a wayward boy (Ty).
I am done with Heartland. I do not have Amazon TV.

Old Stern... I think I could handle being handcuffed to him for a week for 20k. However, it should be at least a 50k reward.

What’s even more sad is Jeff was only in his late 30s when this went on. However, 15 yrs later, he’s still alive, somehow