What are you watching?

Ken Burns production "The War" on PBS. The story of WWII as related through the eyes of ordinary people.

SF LAD.
Boy turned it in in the pregame festivities, man what a Trainwreck that was. It was what I would envision an abortion to look like.
Told him any baseball we watch the rest of the sussmmer we turn in only at first pitch.

Space Above and Beyond.1996 Only lasted a season. I watched the pilot episode.

Really good story, great dialogue, solid science, graphics weren't bad and pretty good peripheral characters. Worth watching the pilot just to watch R. Lee Ermey be R. Lee Ermey.

What it apparently didn't have was a good casting director because the main character actors, just dull. I don't think any of them went on to anything of note. They were fed great lines and roles but there wasn't a charisma in the bunch. Would love to see someone take another shot at this. I'd recommend this if you can find it.

John Lewis crossing the Edmund Pettus Bridge for the last time, Good Trouble. ( Yes it bothers me that this bridge is named after a Confederate Officer)

Does anybody watch "Mystic Britain" on Smithsonian Channel? An anthropologist and a talk show host explore some of the mystic sites and supernatural beliefs & practices of the ancient Britons. An episode might explore Stonehenge; the Druids; King Arthur (real or not?); Hadrian's Wall; or witches, shamans and mummies from ancient Britain. Better than most TV.

Up to ep 10 in Space Above and Beyond. It's all youtubed. Lead acting still leaves something to be desired but the writers definitely had a story they wanted to tell and are doing a pretty good job.

Does anybody watch "Mystic Britain" on Smithsonian Channel? An anthropologist and a talk show host explore some of the mystic sites and supernatural beliefs & practices of the ancient Britons. An episode might explore Stonehenge; the Druids; King Arthur (real or not?); Hadrian's Wall; or witches, shamans and mummies from ancient Britain. Better than most TV.
Sounds interesting. I don't have SC, but I see they have a free trial period. And, the other shows look interesting as well. Danke.