What are you watching?

NOT NETFLIX

When I went to their Genre option for Movies the first Genre that is listed is: Black Lives Matters

The next place I went was to terminate my account, which is the same thing I did with Amazon Prime when I saw the banner: "Black Lives Matter" for days. Screw them both and the other companies that blindly wrap their arms around the, admittedly, Marxist organization: BLM.

I encourage you to do as I have and swear off the NBA. I can't support the NBA when they have agreed to allow "approved" Social Justice messages on the player jerseys, including a Montra of the Black Panthers: Power to the People. Other offensive messages include: Black Lives Matter; Say Their Names; I Can't Breathe; Say Her Name; Sí Se Puede (Yes We Can); Liberation; How Many More.
If it makes you feel better, it’s just pandering, and they don’t actually give a s**t about BLM. Sometimes, as a huge international business, you’ve got to eat that s**t sandwich everyone is serving.

I did, two days after I finished up the series. It was a little disappointing, but I think part of that was what it had to live up to. They also killed off Charlie Utter, my favorite character.

They were in a tough spot, the show was off air over 10 yrs, and the creator was in the beginning stages of Alzheimer’s

Watched the CMA best of the fest last night and a bit of The Eagles concert.

I never thought I would say this.......

I've been to my share of concerts the last 15-20 years, and over 100 NFL, MLB, NHL and college games.........

I think I would rather attend a concert of a band I really like than a sporting event. I really do.
Concert I am enjoying 2-3 hours, sportijg event.......not a guarantee. Could lose, play bad, and I've been to enough wins that the game itself wasn't that exciting.

I never thought I'd come to that conclusion.

FYI the German vehicle is a Sd.Kfz. 9 (AKA "Famo" ) - heavy half-track
usually used to pull artillery or Anti-aircraft guns.

:>---

SALT

Just watched Celebrity Family Feud with NFL Players against Hall of Fame NFL players. I'm convinced Steve Harvey was sipping something with Michael Irvin before the taping!

But Bruce Smith will have the Youtube moment of the week!

Last edited:
Watched the CMA best of the fest last night and a bit of The Eagles concert.

I never thought I would say this.......

I've been to my share of concerts the last 15-20 years, and over 100 NFL, MLB, NHL and college games.........

I think I would rather attend a concert of a band I really like than a sporting event. I really do.
Concert I am enjoying 2-3 hours, sportijg event.......not a guarantee. Could lose, play bad, and I've been to enough wins that the game itself wasn't that exciting.

I never thought I'd come to that conclusion.

Vince Gill is a surprisingly good edition to The Eagles. There's no replacing Glen Frey, but he's really talented and seems happy to just fit in. I saw them in Cleveland last year and they were very good. They sure are looking old. Looks like they're going to start a new tour focused around Hotel California. They seem to want to make every penny before their time comes.

Just watched Celebrity Family Feud with NFL Players against Hall of Fame NFL players. I'm convinced Steve Harvey was sipping something with Michael Irvin before the taping!

But Bruce Smith will have the Youtube moment of the week!

GOLD jackets!

SALT

Vince Gill is a surprisingly good edition to The Eagles. There's no replacing Glen Frey, but he's really talented and seems happy to just fit in. I saw them in Cleveland last year and they were very good. They sure are looking old. Looks like they're going to start a new tour focused around Hotel California. They seem to want to make every penny before their time comes.
I watched the Eagles the first time it was on a week or so ago and flipped back and forth this time with the CMA Best of the Fest.

I know the Iggles are all old as dirt, as well as many of their fans, so it was a different dynamic but the CMA fest was much more entertaining to watch with the energy.

With my original statement of attending a concert of a band I like over a sporting event. On the flipside of that, I would prefer a ballgame between teams I do not have an allegiance to over a concert of a band I do not know their songs....

I watched the Eagles the first time it was on a week or so ago and flipped back and forth this time with the CMA Best of the Fest.

I know the Iggles are all old as dirt, as well as many of their fans, so it was a different dynamic but the CMA fest was much more entertaining to watch with the energy.

With my original statement of attending a concert of a band I like over a sporting event. On the flipside of that, I would prefer a ballgame between teams I do not have an allegiance to over a concert of a band I do not know their songs....

Let's just say that many of their fans had trouble getting to the their upper level seats! I joked with my wife that when we were young we had to worry about people OD'ing or passing out at concerts. Now we have to watch for broken hips.

250px-Sherlock_Holmes_titlecard.jpg

The TV series: These were aired a few years back on late night WOSU.

We found the DVD set at a used book store. Filmed in the early '50s and stars
Ronald Howard as Holmes. Howard is the son of Leslie Howard (Gone With the Wind ~
Ashley Wilkes)

SALT

America: Our Defining Hours (History) - Good to learn/re-learn. The rough patch we're going through now is not new nor that rough, comparatively.