What are you watching?

The scene where they are debating calling a doctor and they proclaim "we killed them all" had me laughing pretty hard. Loved general zhukov

Zhukov and Kruschev had the best lines in the movie. I need to watch it again as I am sure I missed some. Some of the better Zhukov lines:

Jesus Christ, did Coco Chanel take a s*** on your head?

What’s a war hero got to do to get some lubrication around here?

I took Germany, I think I can take a flesh lump in a waistcoat.

I’m off to represent the entire Red Army at the buffet. You girls enjoy yourself

Maryland and North Carolina basketball 1986. Len Bias. Watched him in high school while at NSA. Was back in West Berlin when he died. Could have been one of the best.

Country music thing that is on.

Nice to watch something that wont be bringing up the riots, even if it means the stupid covid stuff

Last 5 min of the Steelers Cardinals SB. I have no recollection of that safety toward the end I do recall being extremely drunk and suffered a 4 day hangover!

Maryland and North Carolina basketball 1986. Len Bias. Watched him in high school while at NSA. Was back in West Berlin when he died. Could have been one of the best.
Loved this game and the way Bias dominated the Tar Holes. I was looking forward to him re-kindling my interest in the Celts.

So very sad.

1979 Duke/N. Carolina basketball game

Still in the first half, very entertaining. Duke in a 2-3 zone and N. Carolina holding the ball at mid court for nearly 8 minutes now....

Loved this game and the way Bias dominated the Tar Holes. I was looking forward to him re-kindling my interest in the Celts.

So very sad.
I still remember where I was when Bias OD. Buddy and I were at the park.shootin some hoops when someone drove.by and told us

Yellowstone "A ranching family in Montana faces off against others encroaching on their land. "

Kind of funny coming from Dances with Wolves guy. But I'll give the show a shot. Seems different than the same ol, at least the setting.

Went through all the Star Wars movies and am making my way through a few of the animated series. With the exception of Season 7 The Clone Wars, the older are holding up better for me than the newer.

Didn't easy Ed Macauley play basketball and baseball in Boston?
Looks like only basketball.

I saw a list of 33 two-sport athletes, including some two-sport pros. Neon Dion was one. I'll leave the others for someone else/another thread.

Just thought of Michael Jordan though I don't think he made it out of the baseball minors.