What are you watching?

ohiopup

The Prisoner of Zenda (1952)... Color...on TCM
Scene for scene a remake of the 1937 (B+W) film.

:>---

SALT

thavoice

Likely shutting cable down soon so not much moving forward. Was gonna do Disney plus but see stating 14 July a new free services is coming streaming.....peacock?

eastisbest

Likely shutting cable down soon so not much moving forward. Was gonna do Disney plus but see stating 14 July a new free services is coming streaming.....peacock?
NBC. limited programming with ads. For 5 a month you can get expanded programming with ads. For another 5, you can get rid of ads. Wouldn't be my make or break for cutting the cable but then, I don't have cable.

Fatman

NOT NETFLIX

When I went to their Genre option for Movies the first Genre that is listed is: Black Lives Matters

The next place I went was to terminate my account, which is the same thing I did with Amazon Prime when I saw the banner: "Black Lives Matter" for days. Screw them both and the other companies that blindly wrap their arms around the, admittedly, Marxist organization: BLM.

I encourage you to do as I have and swear off the NBA. I can't support the NBA when they have agreed to allow "approved" Social Justice messages on the player jerseys, including a Montra of the Black Panthers: Power to the People. Other offensive messages include: Black Lives Matter; Say Their Names; I Can't Breathe; Say Her Name; Sí Se Puede (Yes We Can); Liberation; How Many More.

clarkgriswold

NOT NETFLIX

When I went to their Genre option for Movies the first Genre that is listed is: Black Lives Matters

The next place I went was to terminate my account, which is the same thing I did with Amazon Prime when I saw the banner: "Black Lives Matter" for days. Screw them both and the other companies that blindly wrap their arms around the, admittedly, Marxist organization: BLM.

I encourage you to do as I have and swear off the NBA. I can't support the NBA when they have agreed to allow "approved" Social Justice messages on the player jerseys, including a Montra of the Black Panthers: Power to the People. Other offensive messages include: Black Lives Matter; Say Their Names; I Can't Breathe; Say Her Name; Sí Se Puede (Yes We Can); Liberation; How Many More.
I encourage you to take it elsewhere, like the debate forum.

As for me, I'm finishing up Deadwood. Two more episodes. Al Swearingen for President. I'm going to miss those c0c#$u*#ers.

The Dock

Dug through the basement and plopped in the first VHS I could find.

Battlebots, circa 2001. Bill Nye!

The next tape on deck has “Watch when you’re baked” scribbled on it. I think I know what it is, but I know I made multiple tapes with that labeling when I did these in high school. Hmm...

Sykotyk

Last week or so I watched:

A Quiet Place
Bird Box
Back to the Future 1, 2 & 3
The Man From Earth & sequel
V For Vendetta
Into The Wild
Very Bad Things
Interstellar
The Sixth Sense
Definitely Maybe
Django Unchained
Uncut Gems

The Office
How I Met Your Mother (my wife is binging it)

USA70PP

BTN just had the 2014 B1G championship game. The 59-0 shut out of Wisconsin. Now. still on BTN, an hour program on the 2014 Buckeyes.

ohiopup

On PBS...

Endeavour ~ Part of the PBS on Masterpiece Theatre broadcast
it is the prequel to the long-running Inspector Morse series.
Endeavour being his given name.

also

Modus ~ PBS: The POTUS is missing on a state visit to Sweden.

Both are on Friday evening.

SALT

Zunardo

An episode of Night Gallery, starring Vincent Price and Randolph Mantooth, an interesting pairing in which a college professor gives a senior class an unusual final exam.

Bonus vignette: Victor Buono plays a client visiting a temp agency, looking for the "right" secretary. Will he find one on their menu of highly-qualified choices? Don't touch that dial!

Last edited:

USA70PP

On PBS...

Endeavour ~ Part of the PBS on Masterpiece Theatre broadcast
it is the prequel to the long-running Inspector Morse series.
Endeavour being his given name.

also

Modus ~ PBS: The POTUS is missing on a state visit to Sweden.

Both are on Friday evening.

SALT
The wife and I were big fans of Inspector Morse back in the day.

ohiopup

An episode of Night Gallery, starring Vincent Price and Randolph Mantooth, an interesting pairing in which a college professor gives a senior class an unusual final exam.

Bonus vignette: Victor Buono plays a client visiting a temp agency, looking for the "right" secretary. Will he find one on their menu of highly-qualified choices? Don't touch that dial!
...Victor with K&F in hand....

SALT

USA70PP

BTN. Ohio State Louisville football 1992. Herbie the Buckeye QB. First game of season. No leaves on the helmets.

hubman

Finally got around to start watching this. so far Jack Bauer is no John Reese, but the show is pretty good.