What Are You Doing, #60

EZHAKdaWsAYIXrE

Heading on a road trip with my eldest on Saturday to move her back to NYC. Flying back on Tuesday.

Wasn't polar purple the chick that got arrested on drug charges or something like that? I remember $ going off about her lol
I dont remember that but she was a mod on here and was crazy. I never really knew anyone's real names or cared to try and find out. But then again i was an idiot and had my name as a username for a bit

It's been a long time and there have been so many posters over the years. I honestly don't remember much about polar purple, though the handle rings a bell.

Bobcat Bomber(I think that was his name) just up and left one day too it seems. I remember him being made moderator of the GB after some major crackdowns lol

It's been a long time and there have been so many posters over the years. I honestly don't remember much about polar purple, though the handle rings a bell.

Bobcat Bomber(I think that was his name) just up and left one day too it seems. I remember him being made moderator of the GB after some major crackdowns lol
Literally after 5/23 he switched sides

How did $ know her?
I have no idea, but was it $ or Drod who made a heroin joke or something when she died? I think a few of the old timers got super pissed off about that. They also hated when Drod would sarcastically post "Thoughts and prayers" on every celebrity death thread. Old timers hated that sht

Polar Bear also posted a bunch of family photos and stuff about her daughter on her blog, what a dumb thing to do ?

Last edited:
hoffy. lol. who was the xavier basketball poster who got butthurt when ever xavier was mentioned as mid major. lol

jtk
()

Mor diehardvballfan bballer redskin17

Xavier fans are just soft by nature and the women are even uglier. Husky muskie