What Are You Doing, #60

No Spanish Moss until you round Cape Hatteras......tough call
I’m sure it’s a fine state but I’m looking to retire around the Columbia SC area. Three big lakes,Charleston is close and still could drive easily to Clearwater and jump the transport to Key West. No real winter anymore and close to all my favorite places.

I’m sure it’s a fine state but I’m looking to retire around the Columbia SC area. Three big lakes,Charleston is close and still could drive easily to Clearwater and jump the transport to Key West. No real winter anymore and close to all my favorite places.

Not a bad choice at all. Summers will be pretty damn hot but that's what A/C is for. I'm personally more of a lake person than an ocean person so I respect the move to Columbia. Close enough to both.

Not a bad choice at all. Summers will be pretty damn hot but that's what A/C is for. I'm personally more of a lake person than an ocean person so I respect the move to Columbia. Close enough to both.
We have a place near Brookville lake in Indiana for the summers and plan to get a similar place around lake Murray in SC for the winters. Love me some lake life, and want to be close enough to the ocean that it's an easy drive. My daughter and her husband relocated to SC last year an absolutely love it.

We have a place near Brookville lake in Indiana for the summers and plan to get a similar place around lake Murray in SC for the winters. Love me some lake life, and want to be close enough to the ocean that it's an easy drive. My daughter and her husband relocated to SC last year an absolutely love it.

Lake life is the best, man. My wife's family is all in on it. Her parents own three houses/properties on lakes in NC, Maine and Texas. Texas is just 75 acres outside Austin right now but they're looking to build their retirement house this year. It's actually a sweet deal, they pay about $150 in property taxes because they qualify for wild flower/life exception.

Lake life is the best, man. My wife's family is all in on it. Her parents own three houses/properties on lakes in NC, Maine and Texas. Texas is just 75 acres outside Austin right now but they're looking to build their retirement house this year. It's actually a sweet deal, they pay about $150 in property taxes because they qualify for wild flower/life exception.
That's awesome! We love the lake life also, I really think I could live on a boat

Lake Travis?

Just landed in NY for a meeting with JetBlue in the morning. Currently Ubering over to Washington Heights to have drinks/dinner with my eldest.

Just got back into Lexington after spending the last 48 hours talking about accountability for coaches and players at the free throw line. Really paid off.

Just finished Succession Season 2. Holy moly what a show. Omar you were spot on. I remember you praising the show awhile back.
I think it took a while for people to catch on bc the first episodes start out so slow. Then about 1/2 through the first season it really hit its stride and it’s been gaining momentum ever since.

I think it took a while for people to catch on bc the first episodes start out so slow. Then about 1/2 through the first season it really hit its stride and it’s been gaining momentum ever since.
It does start off slow but once it gets going it never stops. Glad I stuck it out.

Had a job offer in Boone many years ago. Or was it Hickory? Not sure why I get them mixed up but they both seem familiar. Couldn't do it. Seriously land-locked and pretty drab place then, I imagine it's picked up a bit?

I had lunch in Boone traveling with the family the afternoon before App State beat Michigan. We were taking the slow road home from Topsail, just driving through the mountains I wished later that we had gotten a much later start. That little college town must have went nuts.

I had lunch in Boone traveling with the family the afternoon before App State beat Michigan. We were taking the slow road home from Topsail, just driving through the mountains I wished later that we had gotten a much later start. That little college town must have went nuts.
They still do go nuts lol go into any of the spirit shops on the main strip and you'll see plenty of 2005 App State-Michigan gear.

Lol the teacher thread got blown up. Was looking forward to hearing if there would be a 2nd date for Moedude or not