What Are You Doing, #60

No antiques. Mostly garbage. Keep finding new stuff each day the renters effed up. Luckily only one bad thing with the house and it is minor. Dude took out the parts to the whirpool tub that we have. Wife wanted to take a bath and i heard water running underneath. Idiots

Was that the reason for the move back to KY or did this happen after the fact? A friend's dad worked for Toyota for years and they treated him pretty well, paid well too. Not sure what he did though. I got nothing on ADT for ya.

No wife finished her PhD and took a job at UK. Not satisfied with the state if the horse industry moving forward for a multitide of reasons. Toyota pays well and treats their workers well as well. Neighbor works there. Just bought a house up here and have been pretty selective in my job search

Took the ADT job, commissions are ridiculous.

If there are any realtors, general contractors, or anyone who deals with home owners on here in the KY or Cincinnati area, private message me. We have a referral program where my company will pay you 200 bucks for any referral where a customer signs up. Any level of protection, no matter the package, 200 bucks.

Took the ADT job, commissions are ridiculous.

If there are any realtors, general contractors, or anyone who deals with home owners on here in the KY or Cincinnati area, private message me. We have a referral program where my company will pay you 200 bucks for any referral where a customer signs up. Any level of protection, no matter the package, 200 bucks.

If the Mrs brings the bennies, go get that commission first and foremost. Next best thing to foldin' money

I married smart.....

Dont really need to work and I figure now is a good time to see if I want to to branch out of the horse world.

Call me whatever you want, but I have already spent time watching a fireplace scene on SEC network. Christmas is mixed with SEC team songs and people stop by to chat or play checkers. Paul Finebaum talked with a couple of people. Now I'm watching Bevo being Bevo on LHN. A magnificent animal. Christmas music is playing in the background.
A cowboy just finished a song entitled "My baby wants Bevo for Christmas tied up with a burnt orange bow." Now a young lady is grooming Bevo.

Last edited:
LOL at ArchieBunkerisbest

LOL at MacMeathead22 making threats

1vse6d.jpg

What i dont understand is why a guy, who has no affiliation with a school, spend so much time trashing a school under the guise of wanting to improve it. Almost makes me think OSP and 14red are the same person. Both showed up around 5 years ago. Just one crazy troll

I'm not even sure how to process that.

Part of me is disappointed it's been deleted. Part of me is, "what did I do now?" I've been called ArchieBunker and liberal troll in the same week. Guess that's the penalty for having my own mind, mixed up or not.

I'm happy. I'm smiling. I enjoy seeing the viewpoints here. That's what matters.

Currently flying to Honolulu for a meeting with Hawaiiian Airlines tomorrow. Watching JoJo Rabbit while sipping my 2nd scotch in Delta One.

TBH, can’t believe this didn’t win best picture. Parasite was good, but this is demonstrably better.

Currently flying to Honolulu for a meeting with Hawaiiian Airlines tomorrow. Watching JoJo Rabbit while sipping my 2nd scotch in Delta One.

TBH, can’t believe this didn’t win best picture. Parasite was good, but this is demonstrably better.
I know some whorehouses out that way if you're interested.

Where you staying at out there? Have you been out that way before?

First time. I’m literally on the ground for 24 hours...have my meeting with Hawaiian Airlines in the morning, and hopping the flight back at 4:30. Staying tonight at the Courtyard Waikiki...got a decent upgrade to a corner suite.

If the meeting goes well, I’ll extend a few days on my next visit.

Ah that sucks you won't be able to get out and do much. Just don't blow it. Next time try and make it out to the east side of the island, specifically Kailua. Most beautiful part of Oahu in my opinion.

I'm chuckling at the fact that new user "MyFifthYappiScreenName" is visiting an Elder forum. I wonder how this one will end.......?

Any Ted sightings, btw ?

Last edited:
I've not been to the Hawaiian Islands since a fantastic 3 weeks in the late '80s on Oahu, Maui, and Kauai. I know that I would not go to Oahu again unless it was business or paid by someone else. Not that it was bad, but that I preferred the other two. My first choice on a return over there would be to the Big Island of Hawaii. The "Hidden Hawaii" island-specific guide books were a great resource for a haole.

Any thoughts from frequent/recent Hawaiian travelers ?

Moving to Fayetteville, AR this summer. Should be interesting but from what I'm reading on the city, it looks awesome. And it's dirt cheap compared to Cincinnati.