What a bunch of trash

I just watched our President get heckled while visiting RBG. What a bunch of animals.
I don't condone that kind of behavior, but it's not at all surprising given the way he treats others. You reap what you sow.

And let's stop with the faux pearl clutching. The previous POTUS got heckled during the SOTU by an elected representative.

I don't condone that kind of behavior, but it's not at all surprising given the way he treats others. You reap what you sow.

And let's stop with the faux pearl clutching. The previous POTUS got heckled during the SOTU by an elected representative.
Lol..libs always have an excuse for their behavior.

"I don't know that she said that, or was that written out by Adam Schiff and Schumer and Pelosi. I would be more inclined to the second, OK? That came out of the wind," Trump said. "It sounds so beautiful. But that sounds like a Schumer deal or maybe a Pelosi or shifty Schiff. So that came out of the wind. Let's see. I mean, maybe she did and maybe she didn't."

Hmmm... this comment on RBG's statement to her granddaughter seems super respectful. (y)
Fulfilling partisan whims by neglecting to fulfill his obligations as a duly elected POTUS is not really worthy of respect. Just trying to pin their Christmas wish list to Aunt Ruthie’s granddaughter does not change anything. This carries even less weight than Joe lamely making false equivalencies about tragic events in his family’s past.

The class the President showed calling her family liars might contribute a bit maybe huh? He is a bully and you can't handle it when people push back.
My sensitive little liberal, maybe you would like to hit an old woman over the head with a brick or break a window at a coffee shop to feel better?

"I don't know that she said that, or was that written out by Adam Schiff and Schumer and Pelosi. I would be more inclined to the second, OK? That came out of the wind," Trump said. "It sounds so beautiful. But that sounds like a Schumer deal or maybe a Pelosi or shifty Schiff. So that came out of the wind. Let's see. I mean, maybe she did and maybe she didn't."

Hmmm... this comment on RBG's statement to her granddaughter seems super respectful. (y)

No one knows what was said to the granddaughter...... Just 4 years ago she was commenting that a president doesn't lose any of his powers in the last year of office. Seems a little stupid for a SCOTUS judge to try to legislate her own replacement now. It's not her job to decide her replacement, that falls to the president and Senate, on their schedule.

No one knows what was said to the granddaughter...... Just 4 years ago she was commenting that a president doesn't lose any of his powers in the last year of office. Seems a little stupid for a SCOTUS judge to try to legislate her own replacement now. It's not her job to decide her replacement, that falls to the president and Senate, on their schedule.
The granddaughter clearly knows. ?‍♂️ I mean, it's not surprising that you think it's a load of bullsh_t. I didn't say it was her job was to legislate her replacement, did I? The context of my comment was regarding the poster's original premise that POTUS should have been shown respect for his attendance this AM. IMO, he doesn't have an empathetic bone in his body - illustrated by the quotes I provided. I'm sorry if you were confused.

Fulfilling partisan whims by neglecting to fulfill his obligations as a duly elected POTUS is not really worthy of respect. Just trying to pin their Christmas wish list to Aunt Ruthie’s granddaughter does not change anything. This carries even less weight than Joe lamely making false equivalencies about tragic events in his family’s past.
Who said this changed anything? It doesn't. I'll look forward to ACB's nomination in the Rose Garden this weekend. Let's hope she starts speaking in tongues or brings along her handmaid. (y)

The class the President showed calling her family liars might contribute a bit maybe huh? He is a bully and you can't handle it when people push back.
He's not a bully, you people just can't handle the fact he fights back. You forget how much the left attacked 43 when he was in office but he never fought back. I think one of the things that Trump Supporters like about him is that he dishes it back at the Slimey Democrats like Pelosi and Schumer instead of smiling and taking it like Bush did.

Last edited:
He's not a bully, you people just can't hanle the fact he fights back. You forget how much the left attacked 43 when he was in office but he never fought back. I think one of the things that Trump Supporters like about him is that he dishes it back at the Slimey Democrats like Pelosi and Schumer instead of smiling and taking it like Bush did.
He's a child. Name calling like a 5 year old.

The left can't even shut their whiny mouths at calling hours for one of their own; you would think they would at least have some reverence for the person in the casket, but they can't help themselves. They are totally devoid of manners, class, and decorum, even where RGB is being honored.

Reactions: y2h

Always some bs. How about those 2 officers from Louisville. Let's slam this thing in gear. You up for it?

Just like you dont condone looting, burning and rioting BUT...

He's not a bully, you people just can't hanle the fact he fights back. You forget how much the left attacked 43 when he was in office but he never fought back. I think one of the things that Trump Supporters like about him is that he dishes it back at the Slimey Democrats like Pelosi and Schumer instead of smiling and taking it like Bush did.
That's exactly one reason I support him. Tired of Republicans playing to win Mr. Nice Guy as they get pummeled by the other side who plays with no rulebook.