What a bunch of trash

The President is still alive though right? Remember back when Obama never got heckled? Is there no slight too small for Trump apologists?

Trying to be civil to an Activist judge. The President likes and respects hard working tough people. He was not going to get anything politically. He has been very quiet and respectful. Like I said pure trash
"I don't know that she said that, or was that written out by Adam Schiff and Schumer and Pelosi. I would be more inclined to the second, OK? That came out of the wind," Trump said. "It sounds so beautiful. But that sounds like a Schumer deal or maybe a Pelosi or shifty Schiff. So that came out of the wind. Let's see. I mean, maybe she did and maybe she didn't."

Hmmm... this comment on RBG's statement to her granddaughter seems super respectful. (y)

Evidently Judaism was not a big part of Ginsberg's life, since she wasn't buried promptly.

No, she'll lie in state for 100 years like Lenin if the radical Left get their way.

Evidently Judaism was not a big part of Ginsberg's life, since she wasn't buried promptly.

No, she'll lie in state for 100 years like Lenin if the radical Left get their way.
It's a Biblical commandment to bury one's deceased immediately after passing, and it is forbidden to leave the deceased unburied overnight unless it is for his honor (i.e. to perform a proper Tahara, obtain shrouds, arrange for a burial plot, gather family, etc.).

One may not put off the burial unnecessarily, for our sages state that the soul is in turmoil until the body is properly buried in the ground. Therefore, there needs to be a great sense of urgency to complete the burial as quickly as possible.

If the passing occurred in the morning, one should try to ensure that the deceased is prepared for burial and buried before dusk of the same day. If this is not possible, the burial should take place on the following day.

If the deceased will be buried in another country, or in other circumstances, consult the Chevra Kaddisha or a competent rabbi for guidance.

I thought your mantra was "we go high", as in 'we take the high road'? Obviously that was just a cute saying to try and fool people, as the hate and true feelings of the left have been on full display.

What a sad, disgusting group.
Quit attempting thought. You are bad at it.

I thought your mantra was "we go high", as in 'we take the high road'? Obviously that was just a cute saying to try and fool people, as the hate and true feelings of the left have been on full display.

What a sad, disgusting group.
Poor insecure snowflakes. Not getting the attention they want.

Maybe if the President was not such a piece of :poop: he'd not get heckled.

There is a dead body, a U.S. Supreme Court Justice, in a casket with an American flag draped over it. Have some decency and respect for the actual situation and event. The Dems and the leftist are low class trash. We already know the Dems like to turn funerals into political rallies, now they like to turn them into protest.

Quit attempting thought. You are bad at it.

You can't handle your own hypocrisy and that of the left. Not surprising.

I would have never believed a group of adults this large could act like whiny, spoiled toddlers, but yet here we are. The democrats and their radical leftist 'leadership' are little more than crying brats who were never disciplined. Just sad.

The class the President showed calling her family liars might contribute a bit maybe huh? He is a bully and you can't handle it when people push back.

TBH, it would be a much better look for RBG if her granddaughter was lying. Assuming she did say it, it was a pretty dumb statement for someone with such a keen and admired legal mind. ?‍♂️