Welcome to The Pit!

Chuges

Elder '04 UC '09
St. Edward fans,
On behalf of all the Elder fans that will be decending on Price Hill on Saturday night, I would just like to welcome you to our humble abode. We should be in for a hard-fought, well-played game from both teams. Just make sure to arrive early if you're gonna park on the street or you can park next door at Seton High School for a fee. For those of you who have never seen The Pit before, you are in for a real treat. The stadium looks better than ever with the new Field Turf and really lives up to the billing of "One of the 10 best places to watch a HS football game," according to USA Today. So, I hope we can all have a respectful game, on the field and off. I personally thank you for making the trip ahead of time, and I hope that your experience is fun-filled and trouble-free. If anyone cares, I'll be the crazy guy in the horseshoe end of the stadium with a purple clown wig and an airhorn. I hope you all have a great time and I'm looking forward to an excellent game

Sincerely,
Chuges

Looking forward to my trip also. I'm hoping the Eagles come to play this weekend. Should be fun!

EagleFan said:
I'm pretty sure the seats are just concrete.

You are correct! Personally I'm used to it after allt he years. Plus I have enough "cushion" that it doesn't bother me. :)

I won't be there, but wish I could. I still remember being there in 1996 and it was the best atmosphere to play in. I'll always remember that, if not the result of that game.