Week one: CVCA at New Philadelphia

styx

NP will roll CVCA. And I am not just trying to troll NP fan. Quite frankly I am shocked there are as many picks for CVCA.

the123kidz

CVCA probably has the more athletic team out of the 2 and should have an advantage at most of the skill positions. Unfortunately high school football is still won upfront with the big uglies. I admit I don't know much about NP but if they have any kind of offensive line talent they probably win.

Facing a RB like Kyle Snider week 1 will test the NP defense for sure. I don't think NP will face 2 better RB this year than Snider and Draylin Price. That backfield can be scary if they just get a little bit of blocking up front.

Tuscfan

New Phila defeats CVCA 7-2. One of the most painful games I have ever watched as a Quaker fan. The only good thing I can say is that Phila won. I don’t think either one of these teams are going to have a good year. Very disappointing

the123kidz

We have all seen week 1 games that were extremely ugly and then the teams come out in week 2 and they are 180 degrees different, let's hope it something like that for both programs. New Philadelphia has a great winning tradition and CVCA hasn't been much of a slouch the last 6 or so years. Here's to a better week 2 for both ??.

csnider20

A game of two half’s. CVCA dominated the first half but could not execute inside the 30 yards line. They could have easily had two scores in the first half. Second half was not the same. Philly found their best yardage on the QB scrambling and finding open lanes. The depth of the Quakers showed in the 2nd half. CVCA out gained Philly by 100 yards but could not execute which cost them the game.

A game of two half’s. CVCA dominated the first half but could not execute inside the 30 yards line. They could have easily had two scores in the first half. Second half was not the same. Philly found their best yardage on the QB scrambling and finding open lanes. The depth of the Quakers showed in the 2nd half. CVCA out gained Philly by 100 yards but could not execute which cost them the game.
csnider20, there was a player for Big Red csnider20, hopefully your alma mater can payback New Philly in week 2. Roll Red Roll