Week 9: Fort Recovery (3-4) @ Coldwater (7-0)

Well if you love defense, you'll see none here. Coldwater is coming off of a 37-6 win over Triad and Fort Recovery is coming off of a 63-7 win over Fairbanks. Coldwater won the first matchup 51-37. I think you'll see another shootout.

Coldwater 49
Fort Recovery 38

Hopefully Jutte can play was injured in the 1st half of tonight's game, don't think he came back in. Indians have talent but Coldwater has better over all team. CW 41 FR 21.

Have not posted in a while. This game is scary. Coldwater has really not been tested and Ft. Recovery has absolutely nothing to lose. This might be a great ballgame. Coldwater could not put them away last time. Good luck to all!

Well if you love defense, you'll see none here. Coldwater is coming off of a 37-6 win over Triad and Fort Recovery is coming off of a 63-7 win over Fairbanks. Coldwater won the first matchup 51-37. I think you'll see another shootout.

Coldwater 49
Fort Recovery 38

Number of missed Tackles by FR in the first meeting.

Number of missed Tackles by FR in the first meeting.
now that is breaking down the film........ do you feel that the Fort has had a problem with missed tackles this season. Because I thought when they played the Cats last year ... it was a problem for them

now that is breaking down the film........ do you feel that the Fort has had a problem with missed tackles this season. Because I thought when they played the Cats last year ... it was a problem for them
Huge problem! It is the problem.

The fallout from the St. Henry loss for FR.....internal coaching staff changes.....

I don't know how much difference it'll make, but the Indians looked like a different team this week. Maybe that loss "changed" things for the Indians. Unfortunately, they have to play the Cav's this week instead of someone else.

The fallout from the St. Henry loss for FR.....internal coaching staff changes.....

I don't know how much difference it'll make, but the Indians looked like a different team this week. Maybe that loss "changed" things for the Indians. Unfortunately, they have to play the Cav's this week instead of someone else.
What were the coaching staff changes? I wasn't aware.
As for the game...
tenor.gif

Then again, I am a serial pessimist.

Interesting..... Coldwater residential man with 7th or 8th grade Coldwater son calling plays for the Indians.

Interesting..... Coldwater residential man with 7th grade Coldwater son calling plays for the Indians.
He has specific insights on the CW program and understands it through and through.
I see him being able to be a magician like Goodwin is for the Steiners....

Interesting..... Coldwater residential man with 7th or 8th grade Coldwater son calling plays for the Indians.
Block's been a teacher and coach for FR for well over a decade. If I'm not mistaken, been the OC since Niekamp took the reins. But stepped back a few years ago and let coach Metzger take over.

Gavin Thobe needs to get 30 Carrie's at tailback against CW. He is a big, fast kid. 6'3" 220lbs and ran on the State 4x100 team. CW D line is small and their linebackers are beat up and undersized. FR needs to use their size advantage on the O line to run the ball.... alot.

Defensively FR needs to make the tackle. 32 missed tackles in the first game.

Gavin Thobe needs to get 30 Carrie's at tailback against CW. He is a big, fast kid. 6'3" 220lbs and ran on the State 4x100 team. CW D line is small and their linebackers are beat up and undersized. FR needs to use their size advantage on the O line to run the ball.... alot.

Defensively FR needs to make the tackle. 32 missed tackles in the first game.
He’s 6’3 220? Only listed as 6’2 200 on HUDL. Good player regardless.