Week 8 Thursday night 4-3 East vs 3-4 Buchtel

Sounds like an issue that happened today during a funeral of a former East high student and they are worried about a potential retaliation during the game tonight and fear they won’t have enough security present.
Players, coaches, student bodies and fans have to be very disappointed. Society is a mess. No sense of morality that fear drives these decisions.

I respect Buchtel and East greatly. As a kid growing up in Kenmore until 9th grade I played pee wee football for Highland Park Colts. That said I remember the games at Erie Island and Reservoir Park. We could not compete. We were constantly blown out. Its a shame to see how the City Series has went with schools gone. Lack of this Lack of that. High School things changed. Parents moved Cincinnati. I ended up at Archbishop Moeller. I missed Akron greatly. Wished looking back we could have played and competed against Buchtel and East. Yes people would say Moeller would run them out. But not me. I am confident Buchtel and East would've competeted to the highest level. Never backed down. I watched East against Jackson this year. Speaking with a nice gentleman from East it was a great night, new friend and East has a good team. I pray Gods blessings and protection in this game. Praying Non injury game. Blessings to the Griffs and Dragons. It be good one. Dragons by 6.

Ok. I bought a ticket and can't attend on Saturday....so am I out my $? If so, one more reason online tickets blow!! Will never again do online ticket especially with AKRON PUBLIC SCHOOLS!!
I've read a few of these online policies and they'll refund you the ticket but not the service fee for some.

I respect Buchtel and East greatly. As a kid growing up in Kenmore until 9th grade I played pee wee football for Highland Park Colts. That said I remember the games at Erie Island and Reservoir Park. We could not compete. We were constantly blown out. Its a shame to see how the City Series has went with schools gone. Lack of this Lack of that. High School things changed. Parents moved Cincinnati. I ended up at Archbishop Moeller. I missed Akron greatly. Wished looking back we could have played and competed against Buchtel and East. Yes people would say Moeller would run them out. But not me. I am confident Buchtel and East would've competeted to the highest level. Never backed down. I watched East against Jackson this year. Speaking with a nice gentleman from East it was a great night, new friend and East has a good team. I pray Gods blessings and protection in this game. Praying Non injury game. Blessings to the Griffs and Dragons. It be good one. Dragons by 6.
I remember helping the West Griffins dole out a few of those lopsided decisions over at Nesmith Lake against the Colts. Good Times!!