Week #8 Lake @ Hoover

Highshfan

This game could go either way. Hoover won the previous game by 3. I believe Hoover has a slight edge do to home field advantage.

Hopefully we get a near 100% Dre Owens. If we do, that could be a HUGE game changer. Kid is as dynamic as they come. I believe he only played 1 series in the first game, if that.

I like the Streaks in the rematch at Hoover. Lake got off to a slow start in first game. If they play 4 quarters they win by two scores over the Vikes. Go Lake! Rock 'em!

If Lake gets some good play calling & can run the ball consistently, they have a chance. Hopefully, Lake doesn't try a bubble screen from their own 5 this week!!!!!! Need to keep the ball out of Hoover's playmakers hands.

good luck to Lake!

Lake has already shown they can hang with Hoover without Owens, so I wouldn’t say it is as simple as Owens vs Ashby.
If Lake can defend the pass like they have all season the game is going to come down to Ashby legs, just as it did last time, in my opinion. If Lake can limit Ashby’s scrambling and chunk runs, they can win.

Well said Fire. Ashby's legs and Hoover run game vs Lake defensive front 7 will be key for sure. On other side of ball Lake has to control clock with their 3-headed run game.

Sum want to see game live. Any ticket able to buy? Sum pay mostest of any person. Pay with PayPal, venmo ,Speshul EggRoll Dinner. You chose. ANd no, Sum not Sliver Hope. Sum move to Lake last spring, love my local schol. Go team BLue Streaks!

I believe Ashby will be on his “A” game this is his last home game. Some how Hoover coaching staff has to get creative with their play calling and they can not rely on one receiver.

Good point, my2sense. It'll come down to game planning on the variety of play calling creativity and scheming to get the key players touching the ball, or in defending/neutralizing the opponents strengths. This is clearly the responsibility of the coaching staffs. It will indeed come down to a match-up between Baum vs. DeGeorge.

Lake win in close game get intersection at end of game to steal the deal. Lake need to rush ball though. I hear only like 20 yard rush last time the 2 team play football game 3 week ago. Not good enuff, LUCY!! That said how Sum hero, Ricky Ricardo on Lucy Ball Show say, Haha! I am funny guy! Sum hoping Lake defense keep playing good, but need to keep really good qb at Viking in check. I hear he run ball like Walter Payton last time the 2 team play football game. Not good, LUCY!!! LOL!!! Sum hope Lake win good game. Luck be good to both team.

This game could go either way. If Lake can find a way to stop the Hoover ground game(unlike the last match up) they have a chance. Hopefully Lakes Owens is close to 100% for this one. They are gonna need him.

I like Lake this time around for some reason. Outside the opening loss to Perry, Lake has been in every game. They just need to run the ball effectively.

We are doing the game tonight
replay time Saturday morning 9am and Sunday 7pm on MCTV CH 128/Spectrum 989
we will upload online Monday

77F6EC85-B0F5-4089-9A36-57F456C58B1E.jpeg