Week 7

Yeah that direct kick was a beauty. Just under the crossbar. Really just a stellar shot. Congrats to Milford. MND has been top notch defensively. Just lost the mark on Manning coming in on the finish from a perfect cross. Big night for the Milford soccer program aligning them as a clear state #1 right now. But in my opinion takes nothing away from MND or what those girls are doing there. You just can't expect to win nearly every game for damn near 3 years in the Cincy area given the talent here. That's only the 2nd team loss since the 2019 playoffs. Amazing.

Got to enjoy the game Saturday night in person between MND and Milford. Two very good teams.
Would of loved to of seen MND's starting GK play (Still injured).

For being 1 in the state and undefeated, I would of thought Milford won the state final based on the fans running on the field and celebrations. Kudos to them for winning the game. They have the team to go very far and to keep the title in Cincy for another year. Should be an exciting October and November.

Got to enjoy the game Saturday night in person between MND and Milford. Two very good teams.

For being 1 in the state and undefeated, I would of thought Milford won the state final based on the fans running on the field and celebrations. Kudos to them for winning the game. They have the team to go very far and to keep the title in Cincy for another year. Should be an exciting October and November.
Heaven forbid fans getting excited about winning a soccer match. I assume it wasn't the parents, so I am just happy to hear that there are places where there may be non-parents attending the games.

You're talking about a Milford program up until 2 seasons ago didn't really have a program. It's very exciting for the team, coaches and fans to have a team and program that can compete with the best.

I too was at the game because I wanted to see just how good Milford was compared to the rankings. Growing up in Centerville, high rankings were expected. Fun to watch a program finally have the right coaches to develop the existing talent into perhaps the next powerhouse.

Heaven forbid fans getting excited about winning a soccer match. I assume it wasn't the parents, so I am just happy to hear that there are places where there may be non-parents attending the games.
You're right..it was students and they were excited. The stands were absolutely packed, it was standing room only. This was the biggest crowd I've seen at a women's soccer match (excluding USWNT) ever. I saw at least 5 college coaches and students and parents from schools all over the area. It really was a great atmosphere for girls high school soccer.

I believe there was an incentive in place to get students in the stands, but it’s still very positive for HS soccer in general to create a great atmosphere

Probably, Milford has incentives for students to show up at all their events. The boosters got together and devised a plan to get students to all their events.

I believe there was an incentive in place to get students in the stands, but it’s still very positive for HS soccer in general to create a great atmosphere
The Flock (student section) generally comes out for big games. No incentives necessary.

Not saying incentives are an issue. If they have the funds then go for it. Makes for a better experience for everyone. There was, in fact, free Chik-fil-a though