Week 7

cincysports4

Week 7 is upon us. Some more good matchups this week! Predictions? Thoughts as we are halfway thru?

Monday:
Beavercreek at Lakota West
East Central at Seton
SUA at Mercy McAuley
Monroe at Badin

Tuesday:
Lebanon at Loveland
Waynesville at Bellbrook

Wednesday:
Mercy McAuley at MND
Madeira at Indian Hill
Taylor at Wyoming

Thursday:
Lakota East at Mason
Anderson at Milford
West Clermont at Turpin
Springboro at Bellbrook

Saturday:
Beavercreek at Mason
MND at Milford
Oak Hills at Centerville

Beavercreek at Lakota West - Creek 2-0
East Central at Seton - Seton 3-1
SUA at Mercy McAuley - Draw 1-1 (weird MM field equalizes)
Monroe at Badin - Monroe 3-0

Scores from tonight:

East Central 0
Seton 2

SUA 3
Mercy McAuley 3

MND 3
Ursuline 0

Franklin 3
Middletown 2

Beavercreek 4
Lakota West 2

Troy 2
Miamisburg 5

Butler 0
Northmont 2

Mariemont 1
Batavia 1

Cin Country Day 5
Seven Hills 0

Waynesville 2
Bellbrook 1

One of the poorer officiated games I’ve seen thIs year.. Both teams had clear PK’s that didn’t get called, one caused an injury, because ref was allowing play through the back all game and it got way out of hand. Both teams girls deserve better than that.

Waynesville 2
Bellbrook 1

One of the poorer officiated games I’ve seen thIs year.. Both teams had clear PK’s that didn’t get called, one caused an injury, because ref was allowing play through the back all game and it got way out of hand. Both teams girls deserve better than that.
Makes me wonder if I haven’t seen this ref before. Needs documented so the refs can be held accountable. Hope everyone is okay

Makes me wonder if I haven’t seen this ref before. Needs documented so the refs can be held accountable. Hope everyone is okay
I’m 100% certain you’ve seen 2 of the 3 of them before. We had the same center a few games back (not vs. you guys) and Sam was tripped and shoved in the box, from behind. Sent her flying. She asked him how that wasn’t a foul. His response was it was a foul but not enough of a foul. Seriously what the ****! As a ref myself all I can do is shake my head. Why these HS refs treat these games different than club is freaking bizarre.

There was a foul on video in the Milford vs Turpin game that was one of the more egregious and aggressive fouls I’ve seen. Absolute red card. Ref standing right there in the video waves it off. Lucky the Milford player was not hurt badly. It’s crazy. If refs don’t want feedback do your job. I work really hard when I ref to be consistent, fair and protect the kids and the game. So frustrating when I see it done otherwise.

Looks like most Wednesday night games were postponed. MND 3-0 over Mercy McAuley.
Some big games thursday:

Thursday:
Lakota East at Mason = 1-1 Draw
Anderson at Milford = 3-0
West Clermont
at Turpin = 1-0
Springboro
at Bellbrook = Boro 2-1

I’m 100% certain you’ve seen 2 of the 3 of them before. We had the same center a few games back (not vs. you guys) and Sam was tripped and shoved in the box, from behind. Sent her flying. She asked him how that wasn’t a foul. His response was it was a foul but not enough of a foul. Seriously what the ****! As a ref myself all I can do is shake my head. Why these HS refs treat these games different than club is freaking bizarre.

There was a foul on video in the Milford vs Turpin game that was one of the more egregious and aggressive fouls I’ve seen. Absolute red card. Ref standing right there in the video waves it off. Lucky the Milford player was not hurt badly. It’s crazy. If refs don’t want feedback do your job. I work really hard when I ref to be consistent, fair and protect the kids and the game. So frustrating when I see it done otherwise.
Wow! That’s absurd but not surprising. Sounds like the guy when asked by one our girls “Wasn’t that dangerous?” He replied, “yes it was” and proceeded to give the aggressor the ball.

Milford 2
MND 1

All goals came in the 2nd half.
MND #3 Xavier University commit, did one of those back to the goal turns and launched a goal from 30 yards out. 16 minutes left in the game. 1-0

Milford scored on a direct kick from just outside the box. 1-1 15 minutes left

MND goal called back due to off side. 4:22 left

Milford scored on a cross.
1:36 left 2-1

Last edited: