Week 6: Uniontown Lake (4 - 1) at Canton McKinley Senior (4 - 1): Who's going to win this one??

Uniontown Lake at Canton McKinley: Who's going to win this one??

• Uniontown Lake wins by: 7 points or less

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Uniontown Lake wins by: 7 points or more but less then 14 points

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Uniontown Lake wins by: 14 points or more

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canton McKinley wins by: 7 points or less

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Canton McKinley wins by: 7 points or more but less then 14 points

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Canton McKinley wins by: 14 points or more

Votes: 23 62.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IUDOGS

It's September 28, 2019

Week 6: Uniontown Lake (4 - 1) at Canton McKinley Senior (4 - 1): Who's going to win this one??

Where: Tom Bension Stadium

When: Friday October 04, 2019

Kick Off: 07:00 PM

CalPreps: Canton McKinley -13
Drew Pasteur's: Canton McKinley -10

Weather Forecast for Friday October 04, 2019

Partly Cloudy

Temp: 64 / 42

Chance of Rain: 20%

Wind: NNW 12 mph

:unsure: :) ? :giggle: ? ? :p

This is IUDOGS signing off.

Lake always plays us tough.But McKinley's high powered offense will be hard to stop or slow down.McKinley's first team all-state RB Lameir Garrett won't be easy to slow down behind an OL that is opening Big holes for Mr. Garrett.The Bulldogs OL gets stronger as the game goes on.The Pups QB Elijah Wesley is improving every week and he also runs wild with Lamier Garrett.He has run for 174 yards in one game and 114 yards in another game!And Jalen Ross is back...He is one of the fastest and best WR's in the State. The Bulldogs have other good RB's and WR's too.McKinley has to many weapons for Lake.And McKinley has to much speed for the Blue Streaks.

Go Bulldogs and beat Lake.

Last edited:
Last year was 55-35 and am thinking something similar. Hope Lake does well though this is the biggest enrollment disadvantage in the Fed and I like underdogs.

McKinley wins by at least two scores. The Pups have more Jimmies and Joes. Hope Lake comes out of this one healthy and ready to try and steal a game from Perry and/or Hoover in the coming weeks.

Last year was 55-35 and am thinking something similar. Hope Lake does well though this is the biggest enrollment disadvantage in the Fed and I like underdogs.
You had a big enrollment advantage on Hoban. How did that work out?

Lake has a shot because they have big strong lines, a very good running back, good coaching and a TRADITION of punching above their weight. They are in our league for a reason. They compete.

WHERE CHAMPIONS ARE MADE AND SUCCESS IS TRADITION

This should be a close hard hitting game.Lake has some real hard runners behind a Big,Physical,and good OL.Our defense has there work cut out for them.Lake could score 30 points,but I'm hoping they don't.They have a real hard running game like Euclid did.

On defense they have a real good and Big,physical DL that is real hard to run on.The best DL that we have seen this year.And they have a very good defense.Louisville and Jackson scored on them by PASSING on them.I'm glad our QB is improving! And Lake always plays us tough.

GO BULLDOGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[QlUOTE="Maple_City_Fan, post: 7403395, member: 16482"]
Apples and Oranges are holding for you on Line 2.
[/QUOTE]
I also see there's no shortage of nuts around here either, fruitcake. ?:D:cool:

WHERE CHAMPIONS ARE MADE AND SUCCESS IS TRADITION

Somebody started another McKinley vs Lake thread.Can someone please take it down.

Thank you and GO BULLDOGS!!

Same story just about every year in recent years anyways. Lake looks good in non league play then comes league play and the Streaks struggle to win 2 or 3 games, no fault of the coaches or players. Comes with the territory of being the smallest team in the FED. Lake will play with the Pups for a half then McK will do what they always do and take it to another level in the 2nd half. As I said earlier, just hoping to get out of this one injury free and try to win 3 of the last 4. A 7-3 record should get the Streaks in the playoffs where they will get to play Hoban or Massillon!!! Yippeee lol.

Same story just about every year in recent years anyways. Lake looks good in non league play then comes league play and the Streaks struggle to win 2 or 3 games, no fault of the coaches or players. Comes with the territory of being the smallest team in the FED. Lake will play with the Pups for a half then McK will do what they always do and take it to another level in the 2nd half. As I said earlier, just hoping to get out of this one injury free and try to win 3 of the last 4. A 7-3 record should get the Streaks in the playoffs where they will get to play Hoban or Massillon!!! Yippeee lol.
You can add Mayfield to that list. I have a feeling they surprise some folks. Anyway, think Lake has a chance in 4th against Pups to "steal" one. Streaks are a very solid team. They just need to execute.

It is always a fun experience to go to Tom Benson stadium. Its an awesome place for high school kids to play. McKinley is always athletic. Lake is deeper than usual this year. I hope the game is entertaining. Good luck to both teams.

You can add Mayfield to that list. I have a feeling they surprise some folks. Anyway, think Lake has a chance in 4th against Pups to "steal" one. Streaks are a very solid team. They just need to execute.
Good call Gooch on Mayfield. Always strong come playoff time. Not buying 4th quarter Lake "steals" one though. McKinley has always been a strong 2nd half team especially against Lake.

Gooch!

You are correct on Mayfield but Jackson felt like they did not play a complete game against them. Their QB played like a sophomore that night...not taking anything away from Mayfield...but the Jackson coaches felt they did not play very good that night.
Now McKinley.....all I am going to say this is the best coached McKinley team we have seen in a very long time...could be the whole time. They are disciplined, the O line knows what and who and makes very few mistakes.....Their kick return team is very very good.... Lake is going to have to play a better game then we have played against them in the past....we can't make any mistakes against a sound football team.

The Lake kids must really enjoy playing in Benson,sitting in the visitors side gives you a different perspective of the game especially at night.