Week 6: Bellefontaine (4-1) Division III, Region 11 vs. Springfield Shawnee (4-1) Division V, Region 20

Dr. Chief

Series History
Games played: 45
First played: 1974 at Springfield Shawnee (Springfield Shawnee 15, Bellefontaine 0)
Last played: 2018 at Bellefontaine (Springfield Shawnee 34, Bellefontaine 0)
Bellefontaine leads the series 31-14.
Bellefontaine leads the series at Bellefontaine 16-7.
Most Bellefontaine points: 68 in 2001 (Belefontaine 68, Springfield Shawnee 7)
Most Springfield Shawnee points: 55 in 2011 (Springfield Shawnee 55, Bellefontaine 0)
Most combined points: 86 in 2006 (Springfield Shawnee 45, Bellefontaine 41).
Longest Springfield Shawnee win streak: 4 (2010-13).
Longest Bellefontaine win streak: 7 (1975-81; 1997-2003).

He keeps reaggravating a prior injury from a few weeks before, i’m not sure if he should wait to heal up or just keep playing on it hurt. Bellefontaine won’t make a deep playoff run, they should at least try to compete for the CBC title.

He keeps reaggravating a prior injury from a few weeks before, i’m not sure if he should wait to heal up or just keep playing on it hurt. Bellefontaine won’t make a deep playoff run, they should at least try to compete for the CBC title.
Even with him I don't see much of a playoff run but some run is better than sitting at home. What grade is he a s h play other sports?

With or without Gross. Bellefontaine is going to have to play the best they have played all year to have a chance.

Even with him I don't see much of a playoff run but some run is better than sitting at home. What grade is he a s h play other sports?
If they make the playoffs that means they would have to beat some very good teams so I could see making a little run but they have to win those games first which will not be easy at all especially if gross is out.

That is what i meant, Bellefontaine isn’t making a deep playoff run with him so they might as well try to win the CBC with him and just not have him for playoffs. He’s a senior and he wrestles, a very good wrestler to say the least.

If they make the playoffs that means they would have to beat some very good teams so I could see making a little run but they have to win those games first which will not be easy at all especially if gross is out.
Without him I am not sure where the offensive production will come from. Their QB doesn't seem like he can run much, and his throwing looked a bit shaky and going against any sort of defense should be able to shut it down.

My gut tells me that people will be praising Bellefontaine and coming off of the Shawnee train on Saturday morning. Bellefontaine has some debt to settle after last year.

My gut tells me that people will be praising Bellefontaine and coming off of the Shawnee train on Saturday morning. Bellefontaine has some debt to settle after last year.
That’s why I think this is gonna be there best performance they will have to date. If you don’t think those coaches and players still aren’t embarrassed from last year after getting blown out on senior night your crazy. i think bellefontaine can win this game but they will need to TACKLE and so far they haven’t been very good at that and if it continues they’ll get beat by 30+ again but I’m sure it’s being fixed as we speak.