Week 5: The Evil Empire

Been a while since I've been to an X/Moe game away from St X, anybody have advice on easiest way to get tickets or what availability is like at Lockland?

Been a while since I've been to an X/Moe game away from St X, anybody have advice on easiest way to get tickets or what availability is like at Lockland?

I would think you will be allocated as many tix as Moe is allocated at your place. Not too many. Lockland visitors side holds more than X visitors side but I don't expect you will be allowed to load up. Parking will be an issue and Moe fans already know where the available spots are. I would suggest you get there early and find a spot on a nearby street north of the high school. Lots of construction going on near the Lockland split on I 75. This will be your first regular season game at Lockland in quite a few years. Should be a dandy. The neighborhood is quite safe and lit up. Lockland fire dept. and police dept. are within a block of the stadium. Police are always present after the game to help with traffic. Never mind what you hear from the likes of ReJect. Come enjoy the atmosphere and enjoy what I hope will be a barn burner. You are welcome here. GBM

I would think you will be allocated as many tix as Moe is allocated at your place. Not too many. Lockland visitors side holds more than X visitors side but I don't expect you will be allowed to load up. Parking will be an issue and Moe fans already know where the available spots are. I would suggest you get there early and find a spot on a nearby street north of the high school. Lots of construction going on near the Lockland split on I 75. This will be your first regular season game at Lockland in quite a few years. Should be a dandy. The neighborhood is quite safe and lit up. Lockland fire dept. and police dept. are within a block of the stadium. Police are always present after the game to help with traffic. Never mind what you hear from the likes of ReJect. Come enjoy the atmosphere and enjoy what I hope will be a barn burner. You are welcome here. GBM

Thanks. Been just over a decade. Back in the area and been meaning to make it to more games. Got to X/Iggy regular season game last year but haven't seen a GCLS game in quite a while outside of the postseason.

Just watched Moeller's Week 2 game vs Trinity.
Pass defense gave up 490 yards :laugh:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

P.S. Where is the Firetruck going to be parked...........save me a space next to it. :angel::angel::angel::angel:

P.S. Go Bombers !!!

Just watched Moeller's Week 2 game vs Trinity.
Pass defense gave up 490 yards :laugh:

Over 300 yards in the second half alone. Should be a good measuring stick for your guy who happens to be a distant second in the GCL. GBM

Over 300 yards in the second half alone. Should be a good measuring stick for your guy who happens to be a distant second in the GCL. GBM

Are you referring to the basketball player wearing a helmet who runs around looking for a hoop to throw a football through?

2nd Half: Running Clock

Are you just :stirthepot: or is their defense really that bad? They really haven't played anyone tough, besides Trinity and that's their sole loss, until Friday, of course.
If their pass defense is that bad and St. X gets their passing game going, it'll be a long night for Roddy and company.

Moe Offense
LT Crap
RT Splash
C Flush
RG Fat Albert
RT Tubby
TE Cyclops
QB LeBron
RB Peg Leg
FB Skippy
WR Dropsy
WR Sally

Moe Defense
LE Curly
NG Larry
RE Mo
OLB Snowflake
OLB Lulu
ILB Buttercup
FS Shorty
SS Harpo
S Jojo
CB Toast
CB Clueless

Moe Offense
LT Crap
RT Splash
C Flush
RG Fat Albert
RT Tubby
TE Cyclops
QB LeBron
RB Peg Leg
FB Skippy
WR Dropsy
WR Sally

Moe Defense
LE Curly
NG Larry
RE Mo
OLB Snowflake
OLB Lulu
ILB Buttercup
FS Shorty
SS Harpo
S Jojo
CB Toast
CB Clueless

Is there a bigger Arse on this entire site than you?

He's been inflating his stats against cupcakes.
He hasn't seen a defense like he's going to be facing Friday.
He'll throw at least 3 picks and his QB rating for the game will be half of Wolf's.

The defense's playbook continues to expand due to the versatility and talent level of the personnel.
Morocco and Ferguson are proving to be single coverage lock down corners which frees up the safeties.
Kirby, Stockman (who is now full time defense) and Bridges (who got a late start in camp) are shaping up to be a solid group of safeties with Adair, Brown and Wittrock in various packages.
The defensive front (Jefferson-Gretz-Mesue) is disruptive.
Jefferson was a monster against Colerain with 11 solo tackles.
The LBs (Kiessling, Childs, Bacevich) are all over the field pressuring the QB (5 sacks as a group) and stellar pass coverage (especially Bacevich who can hang with WRs).
Potential to be the best X defense since 2007

The defense's playbook continues to expand due to the versatility and talent level of the personnel.
Morocco and Ferguson are proving to be single coverage lock down corners which frees up the safeties.
Kirby, Stockman (who is now full time defense) and Bridges (who got a late start in camp) are shaping up to be a solid group of safeties with Adair, Brown and Wittrock in various packages.
The defensive front (Jefferson-Gretz-Mesue) is disruptive.
Jefferson was a monster against Colerain with 11 solo tackles.
The LBs (Kiessling, Childs, Bacevich) are all over the field pressuring the QB (5 sacks as a group) and stellar pass coverage (especially Bacevich who can hang with WRs).
Potential to be the best X defense since 2007

I have to agree that the talent level (depth) on the defense is the best I've seen in a while....we have a lot of talented kids watching from the sidelines right now who would probably be starting for a lot of other Cincy teams.

I would think you will be allocated as many tix as Moe is allocated at your place. Not too many.

Cry me a river

Lockland visitors side holds more than X visitors side but I don't expect you will be allowed to load up.

Lockland's a hole in the ground. Build a stadium for God's sake.

Parking will be an issue and Moe fans already know where the available spots are. I would suggest you get there early and find a spot on a nearby street north of the high school.

Had Specht not gotten me a parking pass I wouldn't be going

Should be a dandy.

If that's how you feel about second half running clocks, but whatever

The neighborhood is quite safe and lit up. Lockland fire dept. and police dept. are within a block of the stadium. Police are always present after the game to help with traffic. Never mind what you hear from the likes of ReJect. Come enjoy the atmosphere and enjoy what I hope will be a barn burner. You are welcome here. GBM

Your obsession with combustion is a little creepy birdog.

Ahhhhh the sound of Banjos and pigs squealing

This will be the Bombers 3rd consecutive victory over Moeller, a team sliding toward a 3rd consecutive year with no post season

Cry me a river

Lockland's a hole in the ground. Build a stadium for God's sake.

Had Specht not gotten me a parking pass I wouldn't be going

If that's how you feel about second half running clocks, but whatever

Your obsession with combustion is a little creepy birdog.

Ahhhhh the sound of Banjos and pigs squealing[

Enjoy the game ReJect and regardless of the outcome remember one thing. You are still an unlikeable homer. GBM

Last edited: