Week 4: Coldwater (3-0) @ New Bremen (2-1)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Coldwater is coming off of a 51-37 win over the Fort Recovery Indians and New Bremen is coming off of a 38-6 win over the Delphos St Johns Blue Jays. New Bremen is a top 4 caliber team in Division 7 and Coldwater is a Top 4 caliber team in Division 6. Should be close on paper. What say you?

Side note: New Bremen has not beat Coldwater since 1997

Coldwater 31
New Bremen 21

How are the cavs at RB/LB … Fullenkamp coming back soon? What was the extent to Knapke injury? Didn't look good going off the field.
I think the Cavs have enough weapons to still to win this but depth is starting to take its toll at specific positions and only 3 weeks in.

How are the cavs at RB/LB … Fullenkamp coming back soon? What was the extent to Knapke injury? Didn't look good going off the field.
I think the Cavs have enough weapons to still to win this but depth is starting to take its toll at specific positions and only 3 weeks in.
Not sure on either's injury.

Heard yesterday that Knapke broke his ankle and that both he and Fullenkamp are done for the season.

I think New Bremen keeps this one close until the end. The question is if they can do enough to win. I do believe the Cavs find a way to pull it out. I'll say:

Coldwater 28
New Bremen 21

Haven't posted in a while. Quick question, will New Bremen be streaming this game by any chance? I know WCSM has this as their internet game. So far, NK Telco is no. Anybody know something we don't? Thx.

Haven't posted in a while. Quick question, will New Bremen be streaming this game by any chance? I know WCSM has this as their internet game. So far, NK Telco is no. Anybody know something we don't? Thx.
Good question! Does Bremen have the NFHS network set up? I though it worked ok last week for us.

Want me to Facebook live it from outside the stadium looking through the fence?

Sucks we cannot go to games. A damned shame.

I get to go this week!! The baseball team is selling the 50/50 tickets. Wonder if they care if I go sell to the people outside the fence?????

I wish schools would FB live. I would donate my season tix money to ML if the Flyers did this, ( I probably will anyways ). Eliminate the middle man, NFHS.

I get to go this week!! The baseball team is selling the 50/50 tickets. Wonder if they care if I go sell to the people outside the fence?????
I wouldnt see why not! Last week we bought 50/50 through the fence, even had people bring us some popcorn!
Had to laugh, it was over $500 for the FR/CW game,most games in the CBC would kill for that in a normal season!

Yes. I'm still not 100 sure what Fullenkamps injury is but yes it happened during our Thursday practice before the St Henry game I thought. Could be wrong there. That was my understanding.
and youre hearing he is done? confirmed? I could see Knapke because it didnt look good when he was coming off.

They are both out for the year. Alex Knapke had surgery yesterday to repair his ankle/leg. Isaac Fullenkamp has substantial damage to his knee. Not sure when he will have surgery. 2 starting Linebackers down. Each would have shared the running back spot. It's a pretty big blow to Coldwater IMO. Hopefully whoever the backups are can do well.

They are both out for the year. Alex Knapke had surgery yesterday to repair his ankle/leg. Isaac Fullenkamp has substantial damage to his knee. Not sure when he will have surgery. 2 starting Linebackers down. Each would have shared the running back spot. It's a pretty big blow to Coldwater IMO. Hopefully whoever the backups are can do well.
Brady Klingshirn, Sam Muhlenkamp, Zach Hamberg, and Luke Sudhoff, can handle the load at LB IMO. Luke Sudhoff, Marcel Blasingame, and Zack Mckibben will be the RB core. I think we'll be ok