Week 4: Benjamin Logan DIV Region 16 (1-2) vs. Bellefontaine DIII Region 11 (2-1)

Dr. Chief

Series history
Games played: 30
First played: 1976
Last played: 2018
Bellefontaine leads the series 26-4.
Bellefontaine leads the series at Benjamin Logan 9-1.
Most Bellefontaine points scored: 55 (55-0 in 2006).
Most Benjamin Logan points scored: 29 (45-29 in 2002).
Most combined points: 74 (Bellefontaine 45, Benjamin Logan 29 in 2002).
Longest Bellefontaine win streak: 15 (1983-88, 2001-2009)
Longest Benjamin Logan win streak: 2 (2010-11)

chiefs put running clock on raiders. Could get ugly depending on how much the chiefs wanna run the score up.

There should be a few good crossover games this week.

This is not one of those games. Chiefs by a bunch with a running clock after halftime.

How many more years do you guys see Jeff fay at benlogan they’ve had some talent the last few years but the coaching and discipline has been embarrassing

I think if gross gets up to 25 carries I’d put him around 300 rushing yards not only this game but also next week the only thing is idk if they give him that many carries if they don’t need to unless they wanna really dominate them I think it’ll be close early just off the fact that it’s a rivalry game but if Perkins doesn’t play this game will get very very ugly for the raiders it’ll be a little better if he plays what’s the word on him?

Ben Logan's QB (Perkins) and best defensive players (Boysel) are both out from my understanding. That doesn't make things any easier for the Raiders.

9:40 to go
Smith four yd run
Hayes one yd
Pass incomplete
Field goal attempt 28 yards
Blocked
Ben Logan returns to 40.

1st down Bellefontaine jumps
1st and five first down completion
1st ten toss seven yards
2nd pass and catch down to 20