Week 4: Austintown Fitch (3-0) vs Warren Harding (1-2)

FootballQueen

Ok now things are going to start to get interesting. Especially after the close call with Chaney last Friday night. Buckle up Falcon fans the last 3 games are going to be tough ones. Thoughts everyone....

GO Falcons!

My official game preview for this Friday’s Warren G Harding-Austintown Fitch football game can be found at the link below.

This week’s cover photo features Billy Price, a 2013 Fitch alum who will enter his 3rd season with the Cincinnati Bengals today against the Los Angeles Chargers.

My official game preview for this Friday’s Warren G Harding-Austintown Fitch football game can be found at the link below.

This week’s cover photo features Billy Price, a 2013 Fitch alum who will enter his 3rd season with the Cincinnati Bengals today against the Los Angeles Chargers.

Nice article Worm. Thanks for sharing.

Time to buckle up. Easiest part of the schedule is done. Next 3 games we will know who this team actually is. Hopefully the Falcons were looking past the Cowboys and learned from it.

This game is always tough. Harding is a good team this year, but from what I have seen, they are a little slow on the interior lines. That always seems to play into Fitch's hands. Our D-linemen are smaller, but really quick and strong. The linebackers seem to come from every angle, and Harding being a little slow on the line may have some trouble tracking them down. Harding's DB's and receivers are great. They react really well to the ball, and they are actually pretty big. The DB's are able to get up and make up for the slow line when running backs or QB's break the line of scrimmage. The receivers are able to get open quickly. Fitch is going to have to get some helmets on the DB's, which will allow for Fitch's two RB's who I think have D I written all over them. If they can get some blocks down field, those guys could have a big night. Sherwood's receivers are going to have to get open quicker. He had a pretty good night against Chaney, but we need to get some plays to loosen up the line of scrimmage. Since Ursuline, the tight end has disappeared. He needs to get the ball a lot in this game. Chaney's D-line gave us fits because they were actually big and fast. Harding is not that quick up front, so they are a better match-up for us. Harding really should have beaten Benedictine, so you know they have the talent. The worst thing about Harding is they always seem to put it all together against us. We are just going to have to execute better than them for once.

This game is always tough. Harding is a good team this year, but from what I have seen, they are a little slow on the interior lines. That always seems to play into Fitch's hands. Our D-linemen are smaller, but really quick and strong. The linebackers seem to come from every angle, and Harding being a little slow on the line may have some trouble tracking them down. Harding's DB's and receivers are great. They react really well to the ball, and they are actually pretty big. The DB's are able to get up and make up for the slow line when running backs or QB's break the line of scrimmage. The receivers are able to get open quickly. Fitch is going to have to get some helmets on the DB's, which will allow for Fitch's two RB's who I think have D I written all over them. If they can get some blocks down field, those guys could have a big night. Sherwood's receivers are going to have to get open quicker. He had a pretty good night against Chaney, but we need to get some plays to loosen up the line of scrimmage. Since Ursuline, the tight end has disappeared. He needs to get the ball a lot in this game. Chaney's D-line gave us fits because they were actually big and fast. Harding is not that quick up front, so they are a better match-up for us. Harding really should have beaten Benedictine, so you know they have the talent. The worst thing about Harding is they always seem to put it all together against us. We are just going to have to execute better than them for once.
Well said.

Harding plays an absolutely brutal schedule, Fitch looking very good through 2 games but the set back against Chaney was worrisome, but Chaney is no push over and has as much talent as anyone. Give me Harding by a score, but this could go either way

whether you are in Austintown Fitch or a Warren Harding fan please vote so that our two teams can be end of the week.https://www.clevelandbrowns.com/community/youth-football/hsgotw. Please share this

Are you sure?
I just looked again and now ESPN U has different games, a couple of days ago it had Warren Harding vs Austintown Fitch. I am really disappointed wanted to watch some Ohio High School football (plus a future opponent for my alma mater Big Red.