Week 3: Louisville Leopards (1-1) at Green Bulldogs (1-1)

LeopardNation

Louisville fell to Canfield 24-21 before beating Hoover 43-36 in a classic last week!

Green is also 1-1 defeating Akron Firestone 38-6 in the opener, but losing to Brecksville 34-14 in Week 2 with both games at home as well.

Thoughts?

Varsity
Friday, September 13
Louisville at Green, 7:00

Live Updates
Louisville Leopards at Green Bulldogs Football Live Updates

JV
Saturday, September 14
Louisville at Steubenville, 11:00

Freshman
Thursday, September 12
Louisville at New Philadelphia, 6:00

ALL-TIME SERIES

Louisville Leopards at Green Bulldogs Football All-Time Series

VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS - GAME ARCHIVE

VARSITY

2018 Green Bulldogs at Louisville Leopards Football Video Highlights

Last edited:

Green seems much improved from last season. I think Louisville rides the momentum from last week into a win, but should be a close game once again.

I’m hoping for 4 quarters of solid defense out of Louisville. We’re going to need to get into a rhythm and have everyone on the same page for the games against Lake and Perry. On a side note how do I avoid what happened in 2015 when I showed up at the high school and then got put on a bus and taken to the stadium? Are there places to park near the stadium?

Brecksville had lost 15 straight prior to beating Green.
True. But Brecksville's QB, who has a D1 offer, did not play at all last season. They are a completely different team with him this year. Only lost by 1 to Olmsted Falls Week One, and Olmsted Falls has made the playoffs the last several years. I think Brecksville will win 5-6 games this year. If they didn't snap the streak against us, it would have happened very soon. Green has a young defense that struggles against the pass, so the Bees were a tough matchup for us. Green is still way ahead of where they were at this time last year.

Louisville can't afford to overlook anyone . A victory against a Division ll team is significant and goes a long way towards ending up where we want to be. Now let's hope Hoover wins about 8 games this season .

I loved what I saw on offense from the Leps Friday night. Obviously would like to see the defense lock down a little better but tip your hat to Hoovers offense, they are really good!!

Looking forward to the game against Green. Would like to see both sides of the ball clicking heading into the next couple weeks.

Great win by the Leps over Hoover. Can’t rely on two onside kicks every game however. As stated earlier, Hoover’s offense has some serious talent. 36 points on 39 plays all in about three quarters of play is not gonna get it done down the road. I would love to see some two back action with 34 and 22 with either 2 or 18 at QB.

Defense is lagging behind the offense right now, but I think that will come around this week.

Green by 21, Last week was fluke, Hoover is not as good as advertised, Louisville won on all gimmick plays, nobody on the defense can tackle, the new coach is arrogant, nobody likes the new staff, kids are soft, AD doesn't have a clue about sports, Louisville sucks....Let me know if I forgot anything

Your a fluke,Hoover is going to win 7-8 games, ether your a fake pather fan or you don't know crap. Canfield is legit Hoover is legit. Green is good but I would take Hoover and Canfield over green

Last year Louisville won 31-20 at home. Green led entering the 4th quarter, but fell apart at the end. Green's biggest problems in that game were too many penalties and the O- line giving up 5 or 6 sacks. Louisville had trouble tackling and stopping the run. It was a competitive and hard- fought game, but both teams struggled at times. Green and Louisville both seem to be improved from a year ago. So far, both teams have had one impressive victory and one disappointing loss. I think the team that has improved the most at what they struggled with last year is going to win this game and get win number 2. Should be a good one. Go Dawgs!

Your a fluke,Hoover is going to win 7-8 games, ether your a fake pather fan or you don't know crap. Canfield is legit Hoover is legit. Green is good but I would take Hoover and Canfield over green

I'm certain L4Life is deploying some good ole fashion sarcasm.

Green by 21, Last week was fluke, Hoover is not as good as advertised, Louisville won on all gimmick plays, nobody on the defense can tackle, the new coach is arrogant, nobody likes the new staff, kids are soft, AD doesn't have a clue about sports, Louisville sucks....Let me know if I forgot anything

You forgot the service is suspect at Bud's Corner but boobies are worth the trip.