Week 3: (2-0) Milton-Union @ (0-1) Oakwood

Milton even started that practice. Covid has changed the fabric of our country.
At least Milton gives you options. As a Dayton Basketball season ticket holder, UD has as an older fan base. A lot of fans are between the ages of 70-90 and many do not have IPhone and Android type of cell phone technology. Their App Ticket approach could be a disaster for that age group. UD better have a paper ticket option for those fans. If not, I would hope one of those types would attempt to sue them on age discrimination. Not sure if it would meet the specifications of age discrimination, but it would be bad PR for UD.

At least Milton gives you options. As a Dayton Basketball season ticket holder, UD has as an older fan base. A lot of fans are between the ages of 70-90 and many do not have IPhone and Android type of cell phone technology. Their App Ticket approach could be a disaster for that age group. UD better have a paper ticket option for those fans. If not, I would hope one of those types would attempt to sue them on age discrimination. Not sure if it would meet the specifications of age discrimination, but it would be bad PR for UD.
Angry John, there was some discussion on Flyerhoops about this. One member suggested they heard concessions may go cashless. are you on Flyerhoops? the discussion touched on same points you brought up.

Angry John, there was some discussion on Flyerhoops about this. One member suggested they heard concessions may go cashless. are you on Flyerhoops? the discussion touched on same points you brought up.
Falcon, yes, I follow Flyehoops, Blackburn Review and UDPride. I went to the TBT Elam Tournament at UD Arena this Summer. Yes, concessions are going cashless, so come Winter, no purchases for me. My buddies and I purchased our tickets from Ticketmaster for the event. It confused the ticket people since it had no code on the ticket. They thought it was a scam ticket. Took a Supervisor to ok the ticket. It is going to be a walking disaster with their App tickets this Winter at UD Arena. That is why I am so testy about this stuff. I have seen it in action first hand. Besides problems with our senior citizens, you will have phone malfunctions, people who share tickets and businesses who pass out tickets to their clients. A big cluster in the making . Off to the Milton vs Oakwood game.

Last edited: