• OH by 16

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Harrison by 16+

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Harrison by 16-

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ramsey is a good player. To say he is not is just crazy. Id take him at 50% over our qbs at Oaky High any day of the week. Give credit where credits due the kid can play.

Just my opinion, settle down! I know Ramsey's dad talks up his son and the Elder faithful buy in. I do know a ton of Elder people who feel differently than you. It's not a big deal. I only watched the kid play one game so I do not have a very large sample.

If anything Scholz is guilty of nepotism. Ramsey has gone out of his way not to hype his kid up.

Ramsey is a good player. To say he is not is just crazy. Id take him at 50% over our qbs at Oaky High any day of the week. Give credit where credits due the kid can play.

I did not say he wasn't good. I said he was hyped to much for an above average qb. I said the second stringer was better.

I did not say he wasn't good. I said he was hyped to much for an above average qb. I said the second stringer was better.

Above average high school QB's don't get D1 scholarship offers going into their junior year. :shrug:

Above average high school QB's don't get D1 scholarship offers going into their junior year. :shrug:

He's got some kind of axe to grind with Ramsey, he's still pissy about that late pass. It's pretty absurd to think Peyton's just "above average." It's pretty obvious he's just trying to stir the pot. Anyone who thinks they can judge a QB on one pass in one game to be better than the kid who took all the meaningful reps is either a moron, or a whiny . He honestly can't wait to about that pass at the end of the game.

Based on that one pass, you were able to judge the backup as better than Ramsey. You're either not smart or trying to stir the pot. Only problem is, anyone who knows anything about the Cincy hs football scene disagrees with you vehemently.

You are wrong again. I talked to a lot of people and most think its a joke how Ramsey's dad praises his son. I would rank the kid slightly above average.

what does ramsey have to do with the OH vs Harrison game?

shouldn't there be more worry about OH losing not the starting qb at elder?

jtk
()

what does ramsey have to do with the OH vs Harrison game?

shouldn't there be more worry about OH losing not the starting qb at elder?

jtk
()

Blame Bigwood. I wanted to be cordial bc I think the gloating by Elder fans here is uncouth, but the guy won't stop. I could give his opinion credence, if he'd legitimately seen both QBs play. However, he wanted once again, to throw a fit about Ramsey calling a pass after the Scholz timeout. I wouldn't even think he was trolling if he thought Ramsey was "above average", but then to say Elder's backup is better bc he threw one pass?

You are wrong again. I talked to a lot of people and most think its a joke how Ramsey's dad praises his son. I would rank the kid slightly above average.

I haven't seen one bit where Ramsey has gone out of his way to praise his kid. You're making up and trying to stir the pot. Because Ramsey's son is the Qb he has been asked quite a few times about coaching his kid. That's been the only time i've seen him even acknowledge that it's his kid playing Qb, when others bring it up.

Just stop embarrassing all of us OH faithful woody. Stick to OH comments or don't post. We don't need your useless trolling causing Elder posters to come over and defend their own. That's the only reason any of them are here.

OH and Elder don't play again in football for another year, let's drop the talk until then. Or at least until the basketball meeting in the winter.

Time for OH to try and right the ship before conference play.

I talk to Elder people all of the time. There are so many people over there and here who feel the same.

I talk to Elder people all of the time. There are so many people over there and here who feel the same.

With you hatred for all things Elder, I highly doubt that you converse with any Elder people, unless you have a neighbor who you're civil with due to being neighbors.

wrong. I have a lot of good friends from Elder. Keep in mind, most people from Elder do not act like you clowns on yappi.

wrong. I have a lot of good friends from Elder. Keep in mind, most people from Elder do not act like you clowns on yappi.

:laugh: I love how you take a small sample size (if it even exists) and use them as the thoughts of a whole school of people.

I think your stupidity is increasing exponentially (let me know if I need to explain that to you)

Let's get something straight...Delivering a pizza to an Elder Alum and getting a tip and saying thank you does not mean you're "good friends"!

Last edited: