Week 10 Chippewa at Barberton-Make this happen-

You're in trouble man. Rittman pledged apples; Smithville is kicking in chicken from Smithville Inn and Dalton has put up some trail bologna. They're going to need some hungarian sausage from Al's and chicken from Hopocan Gardens to put Barberton over the top.
Dalton would easily win if the Dari-eye was still open. Throw in a Nightmare sandwich from there and it’s game over man!

If Barberton played any of these teams, it would be an instant running clock in the second half. I agree with others, it would be a death wish by these smaller schools. Don't look at Barberton's regular season record, they are much better than that, just look at their playoff wins. Seriously, if they played Chippewa, I would say the final is 75-7.

You guys are not going to believe this but Wadsworth swooped in and completely back doored Barberton by using- get this- White House chicken from the Wadsworth store. Obviously, communities will use any dirty trick at their disposal to woo the desirable Chipps onto their schedule. Shameful. Using the Magics own weapon against them. Will the madness ever end???

You guys are not going to believe this but Wadsworth swooped in and completely back doored Barberton by using- get this- White House chicken from the Wadsworth store. Obviously, communities will use any dirty trick at their disposal to woo the desirable Chipps onto their schedule. Shameful. Using the Magics own weapon against them. Will the madness ever end???
Makes me puke!

Also head that Norton was suppose to play us but back out yesterday! Dark secrets on Norton Ave.

Head Freecrisis was down at stadium today sitting naked on the fifty yard line. Was taken to St. Thomas. Said he was chanting to the ghost of Barberton Football Past- “Oh
Jay Glazer, barberton bo, sharkee jr and stats. Help bring us a state championship or I will get chapped!”