We Need The Community!

NikRicks3

Hey Yappi I Know Ellet Folks Read This Site So Were Gonna Need Yall Now More Than Ever To Come Out And Support Us. We Can Do This We Just Need Everyone Else To Come Out And Supportus, We Are On A Mission And Promise To Get It Done!

Just me and my fellow Orangemen trying to get community support. We are trying to do something big and want everyone to be a part of it. Also i dont wanna hide cause i want people to know we are asking for more support. We need your support to Paid. We would appreciate!

Buchtel will be your only foe. Concentrate on getting into the playoffs not a meaningless city champs label. Look at Garfield for instance.lol I hope you do well and you stay healthy. And by the way get off yappi this site is for intelligent grown ups.

Not worried about the playoffs Pride. That probably won't happen, if it does it's a bonus. This game is huge in terms of the league championship. The winner controls their own destiny. Ellet has never won an outright city title in 41 years in the league. No other team can say that. Plus it's Buchtel. These kids have never been in a bigger or more important game. It's good to finally see Nick and Andrew on the field. We will miss King but things happen. Smack them in the mouth first guys and set the tone, and don't forget the motto.....one game at a time.

1991 Buchtel 8-0 City Series, 9-2 overall
Ellet 6-1 City Series, 9-2 overall

1992 Buchtel 6-1 City sereis, 8-3 overall
Ellet 6-2 City Series, 9-2 overall