We all knew this day was coming...

I have no idea, but I would assume it’s going away or will have to move to a point earlier in the season.

I have no idea, but I would assume it’s going away or will have to move to a point earlier in the season.

How many League games will they be playing? If it’s 7, they can still make it work, 8 becomes nearly impossible.

Good news for them bad news for us.

I think joining that league will hurt them overall in the long term. They aren't going to be playing the hard competition that they are now. This will not strengthen them as much as they have in the past to make a playoff run.

Good news for them bad news for us.

I think joining that league will hurt them overall in the long term. They aren't going to be playing the hard competition that they are now. This will not strengthen them as much as they have in the past to make a playoff run.

They’re always going to make a run bc they have such a huge talent advantage. The biggest difference bw D1 and D2 isn’t talent, it’s depth. The best 2-3 teams in D2 will almost always be able to compete with or beat the top teams in D1. The drop off comes with the 2nd tier of teams. They’re playing Anderson in the Regional Final and that’s a team Elder kicked the crap out of in their 2nd Scrimmage.