Wayne Trace job?

Rumor is Mike Spiece is stepping down? This team had a lot of talent right now should be a pretty hot job if rumors are true
Is Mike related to the stud quarterback the Raiders had a few years back?
Would they want Bill Speller back?
I could be wrong, but I thought I read somewhere a few months back that he resigned from his coaching position at another school because of a list of allegations put against him. Am I mistaking him for someone else?

Sometimes, in-house hires are the healthiest thing for a program, so I would not blame Wayne Trace if they went that route.

I could be wrong, but I thought I read somewhere a few months back that he resigned from his coaching position at another school because of a list of allegations put against him. Am I mistaking him for someone else?

Sometimes, in-house hires are the healthiest thing for a program, so I would not blame Wayne Trace if they went that route.
The one that played you guys in 13 was Colby. Mike is either his Dad or uncle. I'm not too sure

You're not wrong I dont think. And that school was Elida. He's currently an assistant at Wapakoneta last I heard

Yes

Mike is his dad and was the DC during that playoff run
As speller goes from my knowledge and understanding of the situation at elida it was just a bunch of unhappy kids about playing time and speller being to tough on them he is an old school coach a lot of yelling and In your face and they didn’t like it he was at WT for 15 years and from my knowledge none of his former players felt he was ever out of line

To be a head coach again? But I haven’t heard his name brought up he rubbed some people the wrong way on his way out

Sarcasm. Read the WBL thread lol.

Also the Perry/Ada thread. There's a kid going around talking not stop about the "real", "great" program at Wapak.

To be a head coach again? But I haven’t heard his name brought up he rubbed some people the wrong way on his way out

That was the sense I got from his time ending at WT. There was a health concern that caused him to take a leave of absence and Speice took over as interim before becoming the full time HC. The bigger surprise was Speller turning up at Elida not soon after.

Mike is the current coach and is the father of Colby (the QB KirtlandFan is referring to) and their current QB Trevor Speice, a senior. His brother Kenny is a longtime assistant as well.

That was the sense I got from his time ending at WT. There was a health concern that caused him to take a leave of absence and Speice took over as interim before becoming the full time HC. The bigger surprise was Speller turning up at Elida not soon after.

Mike is the current coach and is the father of Colby (the QB KirtlandFan is referring to) and their current QB Trevor Speice, a senior. His brother Kenny is a longtime assistant as well.
Correct and I’m hearing Kenny Spiece is done as well could be a very different look at wayne Trace next season

Heard today that Lima Perry’s old head coach might be in the mix? I have zero idea who that is and how likely or unlikely he would be?

Eh. Slight step up but probably not the kind of "bigger job" you leave a decent situation for.

The GMC at least has Fairview, Tinora, Edgerton, WT, and Hicksville with some playoff success in the last decade.
I never heard an actual name so if that’s Perry’s last coach I’d assume that’s who they were talking about why did he leave perry?

I’d agree that i don’t think Wayne Trace is the kind of step he’d be looking to take and the program likes stability seems like a guy that would be there for 4-5 years then leave that’s not the type of coach I’d imagine them hiring
I agree with that. I could see Dan Baker taking the Indian Lake job or the Xenia job. Not this one